Ratings for Dr. Raymond H. Lewis

Every time I see him, he is always an hour late for the appointment. I had a 3:15 appointment and didn't she him until close to 4:30 and he rushes me out the door. I've had enough with him and will be seeking a new primary care. Would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

My elderly father has been a patient of Dr. Lewis since moving to MA, and I go to all his visits. Dr. Lewis is attentive and on top of things. He remembers patient issues from previous visits (or perhaps reviews the file thoroughly beforehand). His open-mindedness led to him diagnose my father's blocked carotid artery, although there were no outward signs when we noted concerns. The doctor (or his nurse, Lisa) calls to follow up test results or reply to questions left on voicemail, and both are respectful (even though we have a lot of questions!). The doctor has even phoned to address concerns at 8:30 PM if he's busy during the day. Lisa (his nurse) is smart, attentive, compassionate and warm, and she's a great asset to the doctor. One reviewer mentioned office staff inefficiency. My children and I have been patients of this practice for 15 yrs, and the staff is always great. Maybe recent acquisition by LGH has caused some temporary issues as they adjust to new procedures and software.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Dr. Lewis has been my family doctor for about 6 years now. Although, I've had some trouble with his staff following up and providing me with referrals when he's requested them, I adore Dr. Lewis. He is honest, straight to the point, knowledgable, caring and down to earth. I also like that he returns telephone calls and even calls to remind you of exams needed as well as annuals.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Raymond H. Lewis's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal