Ratings for Dr. Claire Rouselle

Our family has been with Dr. Rouselle now for about 8 years. I can honestly say she is the best GP/Family Physician we have ever had. As has been said in spades in the ratings: she truly listens, and pays attention and actually engages in a discussion with us. Moreover it is clear that she considers what she hears and does not 'wave you off' or stroke you down in your concerns simply because "You're probably fine". If she tells you she thinks you are "fine" it's after careful consideration, and probing questions. If she's not sure - she'll run a test. She let's the information and facts guide her diagnosis, not the idea that "You're probably fine". She's not right all the time, but she doesn't pretend she can't be wrong either. If she has doubts, she follows up on them. Smart as Hell, AND a great beside manner! What else do we want in a doctor?

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Dr Rousell is very caring. She never makes you feel rushed to get to the next patient. She listens to your concerns. She is very intelligent. She makes her patients feel comfortable. Her staff is very friendly. I'm very lucky to have her as a physician. You can tell she enjoys her practice and is happy to help people feel better. She is very thorough when explaining things and supportive.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

We were fortunate enough to get Dr. Rouselle as a family doctor and I have to say: One of the best family doctors I have ever had in my life (I'm 50). She is exactly as described! Caring, thorough, and spends the time it takes to get to the bottom of things. On top of that, IF you ask, she WILL explain things to you carefully so that you understand. If she doesn't know an answer - she'll tell you and then find out! Wow! I find little intellectual ego on her, and only a true effort to help and learn herself to be a better doctor. If I had one doctor to recommend - it would be her!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2012

I am so pleased to have Dr. Rousselle as my family doctor. She is always so thorough and very caring. I always leave there with the feeling that she truly cares about all her patients. She is wonderful.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr Rouselle had been my doctor for more than 10 years now and I love her. She is very in depth and always takes the time to make sure you have all your questions and concerns asked, some doctors rush you out the door or say you have to make another appt for another problem but she always asks is there anything else bothering you.Great family physician and I am exceptionally happpy that she treats me and my children.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2011

Dr. Roussel is very prompt and has a very caring manner. She allows you the time required without rushing you out.If she is dealing in an area that is not her expertise she will advise you, and send you to a specalist as she did with me. She is concerned, knowledgeable, with a great bedside manner. She concerns herself very much with her patients. My mom had Alzheimers and she respected my mom and always addressed the questions to her even if in the end I had to answer. Mom was treated with dignity, respect and so much care and follow up, I felt very fortunate she treated my mom. Upon advising me of mom's impending death, she showed concern for my welfare and I felt her concern through the phone. I am never uncomfortable broaching any subject with her even when some have been very, very private, she shows care, knowledge and always does follow ups. I could not be happier with Dr. Roussel as my physician. Our grown daughter and son-in-law are as please as we are. I appreciate her!

flag | Submitted December 16, 2010

I've always had a male physican, and going to a female physican was a little unnerving. She is very professional, easy to talk to, helpful, asks questions, answers questions. I like her mannerisms. I would recommend her to anyone. A great GP.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2010

Dr. Rouselle is very caring and really takes her time to focus on the patient. Her secretary is very helpful too.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2009

Very patient oriented. This is not about a business venture, but about providing care to her patients.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2009

It's nice to actually feel cared about and not just another patient

flag | Submitted October 9, 2008