Ratings for Dr. Albert Starikov

I had to switch doctors during my pregnancy and the difference was a drastic one. I like that no matter what you want to ask Dr. Starikov he never makes you feel stupid. I had to wait some time on a few occasions, but most of the time it was quick and smooth.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2017

One of the best doctors across the USA, I suppose. I would recommend Dr. Starikov to every woman looking for a good gynecologist, since his knowledge and helpfulness is what every patient would like to experience. He treats you as a person and not just another medical case.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

He is an excellent doctor undoubtedly. He is absolutely sure of what he is doing, which is ultimately leads to an excellent result

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I left another doctor whose secretary said that I had cancer! And I came to him and he said it would take me 300 years to get cancer with the results of the test I took. He is knowledgeable and pretty streak, but always explains everything and has a good sense of humor, so visits are not scary.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Albert Starikov's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bay Harbor Islands, FL