Ratings for Dr. Paul Giacomini

A rare cat. Humble, down-to-earth, sense of humour, professional.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

We credit Dr Giacomini for saving our daughter's life at a very fragile time for her. His bedside manner was superb both from a patient perspective & a family perspective. His attention to detail & follow through was excellent. We could not recommend him highly enough. Thank you Dr Giacomini.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2010

Very good neuro. He is the second one i've seen in a years time. The first one was terrible and sent me away saying i had a viral infection. When my problems didnt go away i was sent to doctor giacomini. Best doctor i have seen by far. Wish he would move to BC!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2010

Dr. Giacomini is the best doctor I have ever been to. He is kind, patient and helpful. He made sure to explain everything he could and made time to answer all of my questions. He listened to me, which many doctors don't do. And he was fun, which is a relief in a serious situation. I highly reccommend him if you are in a situation where you need a neurologist. His office was easy to find, pleasent environment and friendly staff as well.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009