Ratings for Dr. Pamela Squire

Dr Squire is by far the best Dr I have ever seen. She is knowledgeable, caring and always trying to increase her knowledge by going back to school to learn more ways to ease our pain. I owe her my deepest thanks

flag | Submitted December 4, 2017

Dr Squire is helpful and compassionate but has a high patient load and often runs behind. Worth waiting for.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2017

I was on a wait list for 4 years before I finally got to see her. Working together with her I have been managing my pain pretty well. Sure you may have to wait past your appointment time, but that's only because she takes the time needed with each patient. Dr. Squire is the lead member of my health team.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2017

Pam Squire is a great doctor. Easy to talk too and is helpful.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2017

Only punctuality is not perfect - and that is because she does not limit her time to the mandated maximum per appointment slot. She gives her patients the time and attention they need. Call ahead to determine if she is running late and schedule your arrival accordingly. These people CARE about their patients and Dr Squire is absolutely incredible.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

dr p squire all she did for me was introduce fentanyl patch that almost killed me , then wrote an untrue letter about our visit ,,what else would i expect from wcb referral then after i got addicted i was left with no /yes no help with a treatment program or centre after i got addicted pain actually went away when i healed up ...go figure/// no pain and addiction free ...on my own thanks dr you are a bad dr still dealing with the fall out 0/10

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

Completely brilliant. Extremely knowledgeable about a subject that most GPs know very little about—the nature of pain and how it affects those who suffer it chronically. Game changer.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I had experienced 5 years of chronic back pain and had tried the usual medications, physiotherapy, chiropractic, IMS, massage, and even a spinal block. The pain was getting so bad that I had considered changing careers. I saw Dr. Squire only once, and the consultation was very thorough and not at all rushed. She addressed my pain with a single prolotherapy injection ($70) done in her office, and I've been pain free ever since. In short, she's great, and you're lucky if you can get a referral to see her!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Dr squire has been helping me for just about a year she has saved my life with her treatment for my pain the help she has given me and got me for my pain and head problems caused by my pain thank you from the bottom of my hart Dr Pamela squire you rock

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

I got a referral from my doctor but Dr Squire would only see me if I paid for the visits $340 per hour. Gave no indication of how many visits this would require or what the treatment would be pretty disappointed considering she is in the business of helping people with their pain.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Pamela Squire's Credentials

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1988)