Ratings for Dr. Pamela Squire

I had experienced 5 years of chronic back pain and had tried the usual medications, physiotherapy, chiropractic, IMS, massage, and even a spinal block. The pain was getting so bad that I had considered changing careers. I saw Dr. Squire only once, and the consultation was very thorough and not at all rushed. She addressed my pain with a single prolotherapy injection ($70) done in her office, and I've been pain free ever since. In short, she's great, and you're lucky if you can get a referral to see her!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

Dr squire has been helping me for just about a year she has saved my life with her treatment for my pain the help she has given me and got me for my pain and head problems caused by my pain thank you from the bottom of my hart Dr Pamela squire you rock

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

I got a referral from my doctor but Dr Squire would only see me if I paid for the visits $340 per hour. Gave no indication of how many visits this would require or what the treatment would be pretty disappointed considering she is in the business of helping people with their pain.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Dr. Squire is thorough, attentive, and caring. I am so grateful for her help. I don't mind if she is running late as she gives everyone the time they need for their particular injury. Sasha is a gem...respectful and kind. They make a wonderful team!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2016

wonderful doctor with great compassion.......................................................

flag | Submitted February 29, 2016

Dr. Squire has been treating me since I was 17 when my care was being transferred over to her from my complex pain specialists at Children's Hospital. I was in 3 serious car accidents as a kid that left me with a complex and highly painful case of chronic pain that affects several areas of my body. I am so blessed to have such a knowledgable, compassionate and up to date doctor who has always been willing and eager to try different treatments to improve my quality of life. When something isn't working, she doesn't give up. When I first started seeing her, I limped into her office in an incredible amount of pain, on crutches almost full time and "living" what I considered to be a very low quality of life. The pain was not being managed, my team at children's basically gave up,, and I was miserable.. After working with Dr. Squire (we are a good team in my care!) I'm now walking without crutches with the exception of a few days per year, and am attending school which I was previously unable to do. I am currently on what I hope to be the road to recovery from another recent car accident that set me back by scrambling my brain, neck, and back, thanks to her and my physiotherapists. I have seen the best of the best in the field of paediatric pain management, and Dr. Squire has been the only one really able help me achieve a better quality of life; for that, I am forever indebted to her. I couldn't have imagined a better transition from paediatric pain management to adult pain management. Thank you Pam for all you do to help those who need you. And thank you Sasha for always making sure I get an appt when I need one; I love that I can call and say "Hey Sash its (insert first name)" and she knows who it is without asking for other details.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

Dr. Squire was initially helpful at my first appointment but when I could not afford her treatment option she was extremely unpleasant and unhelpful. At my first follow-up appointment she had instucted me to schedule she asked me why I was there and what I needed...clearly I need help with managing my pain is she or is she not a "chronic pain specialist". She has no other recommendation for me other then a treatment I can't afford. I would hope when a doctor runs out of options for you they would refer you to someone they believe could help you with what they can't.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Was great until I didn't respond to her treatment (allergic reaction to the medication that did not help my pain), then I became "too complex" to treat unless I booked a private consult (at my expense of course). Poor listening skills, often has mistakes in her reports. Is really late for appointments and then is interrupted many times during your appointment for things like hotel bookings and conference dates.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Superb evaluation, communication and advice that includes allied care, not the usual steroid injections etc. And she offered levels of care - more aggressive but costly vs slower results but less expensive. Brilliant. Saw her in Kelowna office where she is one day/month.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2015

Dr Squire has seen me through a very challenging injury. Due to her dedication to pain management and her phenomenal knowledge she has helped create stability in my life where before no one else was able to reduce my pain. I had seen over 12 different physicians in 1.5 years and the only one that has succeeded in improving my quality of life has been Dr Squire. If you want a friend, please do not see her. If you are looking for an emotional bond, forget it. But if you want a physician who is well ahead of her time in pain management and narcotic reduction she is the right physician for you. Expect to wait as she tends to run late.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Dr. Pamela Squire's Credentials

• University of Saskatchewan (Grad. 1988)