Ratings for Dr. H. Joseph Lantz

Dr. Lantz's and his employees leave a lot to be desired. He comes off as a soft spoken nice man, but things are not what they seem. I felt like I was going to catch something in his office. The room did not appear clean. When I mentioned this to Dr. Lantz, he was not concerned. He operated on my nose a few years ago which left me snoring and gasping for breathe. I did find a very good surgeon in Atlanta that repaired the damage. Prior to that he operated on my aunt, and she is still having problems, also.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2015

Dr Lantz by far is the best ! He is so patient, very sweet and concerned, called me to check on me after surgery then continued to see me after surgery making sure everything was healing correctly. Highly recommended. He will patiently answer any questions and stays in the room with you as long as you need him and doesn't rush.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2014

Dr. Lantz' nurse NEVER followed up on setting me up with Siskin for physical therapy. I waited over two weeks and called. She stated that Siskin had let me "fall through the cracks". Then she stated she would make an appointment. I had suffered with vertigo for all this time and fell two more times while waiting for her to make appointment for me with Siskin. Once there, Siskin, of course said they had no record. I know they were in the right because the doctor had also asked her to get my records from the hospital. She never did. Also, Siskin sent my reports after 6 weeks and said that Dr. Lantz would be getting back in touch with me. He never did. Again, I suspect that the report was never given to him. This caused me a lot of sickness and two falls that could have been serious at my age.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2013

We were very pleased with his care for our son when he had his tonsillectomy in 7/09, from preop to postop. He gave us detailed instructions & knew how to alleviate a mother's anxiety. He personally called us post op to check on our son. We did have to wait a long time in the office/exam room.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2010

Great surgeon. He did my surgery in Alabama in the mid 80's when he practiced at Medical Center East. I would drive to Tennessee if I needed surgery. Dr. Lantz also performed surgery on my Mother and she was pleased. Great Doctor who really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2009

Did a good job diagnosing me and fixing my sinus problems. Good to talk to and not often do I wait more than 15 minutes to see him and the staff knows my name. Asks about my family & seems genuinely concerned.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2005

Dr. H. Joseph Lantz's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)