Ratings for Dr. Eric R. Nelson

Had total shoulder replacement. Dr. Nelson signed off on my work comp. claim..telling me he was neutral...cut me off of meds three weeks after surgery and told me, " No Pain, No Gain, take Ibuprofen", and try to go back to work. When I explained my pain level and complained I was scared to re-injure myself by going back to work. He discontinued my medical services and claimed I was an abusive drunk. I don't drink!!!! Arrogant, opinionated, snob. Its been two years since my surgery and I'm still in pain and cant lift with this arm.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

Wonderful. Very caring. Never seems rushed, very friendly, and answered all of my questions. Wonderful staff -- very caring.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

He did a knee surgery that was bad from the start. Wont give med. to help ease the pain. Told me to be thankfull I have mobility. Went to another Orthopedic that redid everything that Dr Nelson thought was so great. I wont recommend to anyone.,there is alot of much better physicians out there.. VERY VERY AROGRANT.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Doctor nailed my broken femur and did not set the bone. One year later I had to have my broken leg re-fixed. I did not have dr. nelson do the surgery. I had one year of hell complaining of unusual pain in my leg and nelson only said "you broke your femur". Nelson also signed off on my workers comp claim so they stopped paying me. I would not recommend dr. nelson to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2011

In my opinion, Dr. Nelson treated my boyfiend like a junkie. He smashed his wrist and we were referred to Dr. Nelson through our ER visit the day before. My boyfriend is going through Methadone Maintenance Treatment. Dr. Nelson did not give proper pain releif. He tried to give Dr. Nelson literature on how to treat Methadone patients but Dr. Nelson wanted nothing to do with it. I think he is arrogant and pompous.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Dr. Nelson speciality is hip resurfacing. He has done only five!!! He is not a proponent of this surgery, which really surprised me. I would not trust his to operate on me and I would never recommend him to anyone. He is a poser. He tries to steer patients away from resurfacing by using outdated information to support THR. I found him to be arrogant. He was evasive and didn't answer a lot of my questions. I think he was intimidated by my questions. I have more Knowledge about hip resurfacing then he did. Please seekout experienced doctors if you are interested in resurfacing. If you have Dr. Nelson do your resurfacing, you are more apt to get a THR.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Eric R. Nelson's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 2001)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Green Bay, WI