Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. William F. Ziegler

Dr Ziegler and his staff are god sent. They have been with us through a difficult journey in trying to conceive. Now we are pregnant with twins!!! I owe so much to Dr. Ziegler and his team. He never gave up on us. His team always treated us with so much empathy and kindness. I can say we never had one negative experience there. The staff is brilliant and funny and kind. I would highly recommend Doctor Ziegler Reproductive Science Center. - Courtney T.

Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Ziegler has been the most amazing doctor that I have ever seen. We trusted him every step of the way and he has a way of making you feel comfortable with difficult situations. His entire staff is genuine and professional. It is bitter sweet leaving their care to transition to my OBGYN. I would recommend Dr. Ziegler and the entire staff to anyone as they are simply the best.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr Z sold hopes using words “healthy embryos” to convince me to go for ERA test with dangerous biopsy – a huge bulk of tissue was removed with straw technique casing high fever and bleeding for weeks -frozen embryo cycle was late 4 months .Two medical students/practitioners were present during my frozen embryo transfer; they were looking around the examination room as though it was The National Archaeological Museum for them. One star is really minus a star for Dr Z. Said enough.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2018

Dr. William F. Ziegler's response
Our center strives to provide the highest level of care to every patient. We would like to take the opportunity to talk to you about your experience personally. We encourage you to reach out to our center at 732-918-2500 so that we can discuss this further with you. Thank You, Reproductive Science Center of NJ

Submitted January 22, 2018

Dr. Ziegler is an exceptionally patient doctor who was not satisfied with his explanations until we confirmed that we understood everything he said. Dr. Ziegler is unlike most doctors when it comes to returning messages to a patient. He himself will call back (and not a secretary) and will address any questions or concerns. He was readily willing to speak with community leaders and community organizations in this field to explain his approach so we would feel comfortable. Great experience!

Submitted November 8, 2017

If you are in need of an RE look no further. I started the search like most of you on all of these sites to research reviews. As someone who was shocked & nervous that I even needed to see an RE I was so comforted by Dr. Ziegler and his staff! Dr. Ziegler is there from A-Z and his demeanor is so comforting. He thoroughly answered all questions I had. His staff is equally knowledgeable and helpful as well. Dr. Ziegler always made himself available when needed, and I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

I love this office! They are extremely friendly, kind and welcoming. They always took the time to explain everything! Hina and Dr. Z are phenomenal, as are all the staff members.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Doctors Ziegler and Martinez are excellent! The PA, Hina, was also great. While in their care, I always felt well taken care of. They were all knowledgeable and were genuinely concerned for my health and the health of my baby. They were easily reachable if I needed to speak to them. The office staff was always friendly and courteous. They were all super professional and I felt their equipment and techniques were cutting edge. The offices are beautiful and well taken care of. I would recommend this practice to anyone looking to get pregnant safely and successfully! I will miss the staff also! Kim was a pleasure to see almost every day- and I am grateful for all of their care and compassion.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

this is the only doctor in my area who without any hesitation took me in as a patient and treated me for endometriosis knowing that my goal was simply get healthy and not continuing with fertility options. He took time and answered all of my questions without any rush and ended up operating on me to fix the problem. He uses modern technology so after the surgery I was able to actually see the pictures that he took during the procedure to actually better understand about my condition. As far as a stuff I personally didn't have a problem with anyone. The wait was ok but that's expected at the busy office.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Hands down the greatest medical practice I have ever dealt with. Dr. Ziegler and his entire staff in both Toms River & Eatontown locations were all so wonderful, knowledgeable and caring. I always received a call back if I had to leave a message and even had direct email contact to his PA. They walked us through every step of the process and made our entire IVF experience a delight. I actually cried when he released me to my regular OBGYN for the duration of my pregnancy. I will miss them all.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Dr. Ziegler is a terrific physician, it's too bad that his administrative staff is very unprofessional. I had to switch doctors because his administrative staff was rude. His office manager is beyond unprofessional. I went into the office to drop off a specimen for my husband and was told they couldn't take if from me because my husband's license wasn't on file. If it wasn't, it would be because they lost it as I had been dropping off specimens for him for the past 2 years. The clinical staff is great and Dr. Ziegler is fantastic, it really is a shame that the administrative staff was so incompetent.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Dr. William F. Ziegler's response
Our center strives for all patients to have a positive experience while receiving care at any of our offices. We would be very interested in discussing your concerns in further detail. Please call the office and ask to speak with our new Executive Director at 732-918-2500 ext. 365.

Submitted May 5, 2016

Dr. William F. Ziegler's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. William Ziegler is a Board Certified Specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He started the first egg donor program based in Monmouth and Ocean Counties which offers one of the highest success rates in New Jersey. He holds a clinical assistant professorship at the Rutgers - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and is teaching faculty at both Monmouth Medical Center and Jersey Shore University Medical Center. Dr. Ziegler completed a fellowship specializing in reproductive medicine and surgery at the University of Vermont in Burlington after a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the Medical Center of Delaware. Dr. Ziegler is a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, the Society for Reproductive Surgeons, a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and a diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1990)