Ratings for Dr. William F. Ziegler

The staff and Dr. Ziegler are so great and helpful, we can't say enough. My husband and I had trouble conceiving and went to see Dr. Ziegler from a family friend's recommendation. At all points of our journey he sat down with us and went through each step and the reasons why he recommended each thing. He is not pushy, and leaves all decisions up to you, but will give you his medical recommendation, which we trusted. It is amazing to have the ability to get blood drawn early in the morning right in the office so you don't have to miss work, and they make it very convenient for you between the two offices. My husband and I are very happy with Dr. Ziegler and hopefully will be back in the future for siblings!

flag | Submitted January 21, 2016

The office was very pleasant,and clean.The staff was very helpful at first. It seems first immpresssions are good..but once you are an established patient Dr Ziegler's Once positive outlook becomes a bit less uncertain.He seems a bit in confident for a Dr with a specialty in this field.when it comes to making critical decisions ( I had complication) he wasn't able to handle to situation properly. Luckily I did see another doctor and was able to become pregnant and carry my baby to term. I have a healthy little boy .Thank god. I did however need a hysterectomy after. But I am blessed. Be cautious and do your research. Make sure you are completely sure of your physician. If at any time you aren't..no there is help somewhere else.don't second guess yourself.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

I honestly do not have enough good things to say about the Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey. I was Dr. Zeigler’s patient, but had the pleasure of speaking with Dr. Martinez and having an office visit with Dr. Mann. I had a great experience with all three doctors who were not only knowledgeable, supportive and kind, but also willing to patiently answer my unending lists of questions. Their staff was extremely nice and responsive as well. The nurse I was assigned, who was essentially my point person, always promptly returned my calls and indulged my every question and worry. From day one of my treatment I felt like we had a plan. I was thrilled when after only 5 months of treatment I was pregnant. On the day of my final visit, I asked Dr. Zeigler for a copy of my medical records, and I received the records the same day prior to leaving the office. Also, the facility was clean, well-maintained, and comfortable. I highly recommend the Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

We are forever grateful for Dr. Ziegler's help and are now blessed with our new baby. A little over a year ago we met Dr. Ziegler since we were having difficulty conceiving. He discovered my wife had some contributing factors that needed to be addressed via surgery, in addition to a multi-step plan of action. Turns out all it took was the surgery and we were able to conceive. Dr. Ziegler is very knowledgeable, explained to us the process in detail, and his staff was very friendly. We can't thank Dr. Ziegler enough!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2015

Thank goodness for Dr. Ziegler and the Reproductive Science Center. It's because of them that we have our miracle daughter and are pregnant with baby #2. They are supportive, knowledgeable, patient, and exactly what your family needs if you struggle with fertility.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2015

Dr. Ziegler is kind, patient and knowledgable. He takes the time to answer all your questions, and you never feel rushed. He truly wants what is best for his patients and customizes what he feels is the best 'game plan' for them. In my eyes he is the BEST.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2015

I spent a year and a half with this office only to have poor results (no embryos frozen from IVF and IUIs failed) and Dr Z recommending donor eggs at our last visit. I switched to RMANJ down the street, got pregnant in 2 months with my own eggs, and even have embryos frozen.. Run!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Ziegler is an amazing dr. He is thorough, knowledgeable, and helpful. He sits with you and explains everything giving you websites and handouts as welk as his own knowledge. After meeting with another dr, went to Dr. Ziegler and left happy with no pit in my stomach.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2014

Great and wonderful experience the entire time and can't say enough about the positive atmosphere exhibited by the doctors and entire staff. We would highly recommend this office to anyone seeking to have children through IVF. Jackson, NJ

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

To the Staff of the Reproductive Science Center of NJ, My husband and I came to the office about a year ago (2013) with the concern of not having a baby… We were trying on our own for over a year with no success. Our first appointment with Dr. Ziegler was very informative he discussed in detail what kinds of testing we would have to go through. However the first Ultrasound he did reveal that I would need Surgery to repair a Septum. He also discovered that I had fibroids, a cyst and mild endometriosis. After the surgery we had discussed that we try IVF. During this time the staff was extremely helpful and very polite. They were very organized and through. I have never received such care and manner in an office before. We tried the IVF for one cycle, and the outcome was amazing. We are pregnant with our first child. Our son is due January 2015. Words cannot describe how grateful we are to Dr. Ziegler for this gift. I would highly recommend him and his office if you are seeking help in trying to have a child. Thank you, Andrea and Michael Siano, Jackson NJ

flag | Submitted August 24, 2014

Dr. William F. Ziegler's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. William Ziegler is a Board Certified Specialist in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. He started the first egg donor program based in Monmouth and Ocean Counties which offers one of the highest success rates in New Jersey. He holds a clinical assistant professorship at the Rutgers - Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and is teaching faculty at both Monmouth Medical Center and Jersey Shore University Medical Center. Dr. Ziegler completed a fellowship specializing in reproductive medicine and surgery at the University of Vermont in Burlington after a residency in obstetrics and gynecology at the Medical Center of Delaware. Dr. Ziegler is a member of the American Society for Reproductive Medicine, the Society for Reproductive Surgeons, a fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, and a diplomat of the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology.

• University Of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences (Grad. 1990)

Horizon Bcbs
Multiplan
Oxford
Qualcare

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The staff and Dr. Ziegler are so great and helpful, we can't say enough. My husband and I had trouble conceiving and went to see Dr. Ziegler from a family frien..."

January 21, 2016
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The office was very pleasant,and clean.The staff was very helpful at first. It seems first immpresssions are good..but once you are an established patient Dr Zi..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I honestly do not have enough good things to say about the Reproductive Science Center of New Jersey. I was Dr. Zeigler’s patient, but had the pleasure of spea..."

June 27, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://fertilitynj.com" to "http://fertilitynj.com/". Address has been updated from "None" to "234 Industrial Way West". Phone Number has been updated from "+17329182500" to "17329182500".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We are forever grateful for Dr. Ziegler's help and are now blessed with our new baby. A little over a year ago we met Dr. Ziegler since we were having diffi..."

June 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank goodness for Dr. Ziegler and the Reproductive Science Center. It's because of them that we have our miracle daughter and are pregnant with baby #2. They a..."

February 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ziegler is kind, patient and knowledgable. He takes the time to answer all your questions, and you never feel rushed. He truly wants what is best for his ..."

February 5, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I spent a year and a half with this office only to have poor results (no embryos frozen from IVF and IUIs failed) and Dr Z recommending donor eggs at our last v..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ziegler is an amazing dr. He is thorough, knowledgeable, and helpful. He sits with you and explains everything giving you websites and handouts as welk as..."

November 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great and wonderful experience the entire time and can't say enough about the positive atmosphere exhibited by the doctors and entire staff. We would highly re..."

October 6, 2014
  • new location added: Toms River, NJ

December 28, 2013
  • location removed: TINTON FALLS, NJ

December 28, 2013
  • City changed from "EATONTOWN" to "TINTON FALLS"

August 16, 2012