Ratings for Dr. ERIC Weiss

I agree with you on Dr. Weiss, he is one of the best colorectal surgeons in the U.S. I had a ganglioneuroma that he removed and the operation went flawless. It was in a tough place.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Dr. Weiss has operated on me twice. He is ridiculously genius in all matters of colorectal surgery. I have been sick for 20 years and for the first time in my life I have a life. The review under mine that he has rude - most surgeons are not known for being the life of the party. I wanted one of the best colorectal surgeons in the country to operate on me - I got him. You are in ridiculously good hands at the Cleveland Clinic. Colorectal surgery is their specialty and people come from all over the world to seek their surgeons who are on the forefront of developing surgical technique, etc. If I wanted a best friend, I'd go to birthday party - but if I want the best of the best operating on my colon, I want Dr. Weiss.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2013

Dr. Weiss has no bed time manner. He didn't seem to care about his patients. I saw him once and never went back.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

Dr. ERIC Weiss's Credentials

• Temple Univ Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19140 (Grad. 1988)