Ratings for Dr. Ryan S. Labovitch

I saw him after an ankle injury and he pushed me to do PT which only njured me more. He never did an MRI and just assumed I had a 'sprain.' I did not. I had a tear that required surgery. After 7-months of misery, I finally saw his partner Dr. Warren Kramer for surgery. I wouldn't send my pet frog to Labovich. He thinks he knows everything and doesn't bother with tests to determine the real problem.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2016

Dr. Labovitch rocks! He's very thorough, and always makes time to listen to me. He has a great bedside manner, and he truly cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2012

Dr. Labovitch is an amazing physician. Since he started his own practice he is able to provide patients with quality care. He spent a significant amount of time with me explaining my injury in a manner which I was able to understand and different treatment options. I never felt rushed for sugery. He really made me feel like a person and not just another number in his office. His staff is wonderful and I can always get an appointment when needed. I trust Dr. Labovitch with all my orthopedic issues.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

This doctor has the ability to be very good. At times you can feel rushed and not totally happy because this is a very high volume practice. It has gotten better since they each have a specialty area; so the schedulers try to put you with the doctor most likely to help you. Sometimes, they will put you with a doctor who isn't a specialists in the area you need help with. This is when you can leave feeling a bit upset. He does try to help you if you are honest with him, to the point without going on and on and on. He helped me alot with my shoulder injuries.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

VERY COLD, AN ELITIST, NOT SENSITIVE TO MY NEEDS ESPECIALLY WHEN IT CAME TO SEVERE PAIN MANAGEMENT.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Ryan S. Labovitch's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Vermont College Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Amerigroup