Dr. Sean P. Mahoney

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sean P. Mahoney

The office has a very warm and welcoming feeling, and both Dr. Sean and the receptionists are very kind and helpful. Dr. Sean is amazing at knowing just what I need, and he remembers me at each visit. Walking into the office is my favorite part of the week!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2018

I like that I don’t need an appointment. Been seeing Dr. Sean for over 15 years. He is always upbeat and helpful. I enjoy his newsletters, too as it shows he is interested in overall health.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2018

I’ve always had a great experience at Mahoney Family Chiropractic, both with Dr. Mahoney and Dr. Bonneau-Lee. They are both amazing chiropractors who have helped me tremendously. I’ve been visiting Dr. Mahoney for routine wellness care for the last 27 years and he has always kept me healthy and active!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2018

I have been seeing Dr Mahoney for over 3 years now. When I was 21 I suffered from a fractured pelvis from a farming accident. As I got older I started to experience very painful back problems and sciatica. If it wasn't for his expertise and knoledge of the human body I would still be living in chronic pain today. I just want to stress that for those people that think there is no hope just go experience what I have gained from Dr Mahoney. I have my body back.👍😀

flag | Submitted April 4, 2016

I have been visiting Dr. Mahoney for wellness care for years and he helps me maintain my health. I am able to live a happy, active life thanks to his excellent care! Dr. Mahoney is very friendly and super knowledgeable. I love the convenience of the walk in appointments at his office as well as his fantastic staff! I recommend Dr. Mahoney to people with health problems as well as anyone looking to improve their overall health and well-being!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

My family and I have been going to Dr Sean for over 20 years and he has helped us to maintain our health and bounce back from numerous health problems- some very serious challenges also. We travel over an hour across the lake form NY to get to his office and would never go anywhere else. Bernie and family / upstate NY

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I have been to many different chiropractic doctors all over the country. Dr Mahoney is my absolute favorite! I have moved out of state but continue to travel back to Vermont to see Dr Mahoney for my adjustments. I hope he never retires. Stan

flag | Submitted July 17, 2013

I have been treating with Dr Mahoney for a chronic disc herniation and sciatica in my lower back. My treatment with the DRX 9000 spinal decompression and his adjustments have helped me more than any of the PT and numerous cortisone injections ever did. I wish I had found his office sooner. I am back to work and playing golf again and I never thought I would. He and his staff are the best. And I drive over an hour each way to get to his office!

flag | Submitted June 30, 2013

Dr.Mahoney is very professional, friendly and made me feel at ease. I have been suffering from neck pain for many years and now I have finally found something that makes me feel better! I would definitely recommend Dr.Mahoney to anyone who is in pain and looking for an alternative to taking medicications or surgery.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

I had an amazing experience. After suffering from painful menses and endometiosis, I decided to find a chiropractor. After researching for the best Chiropractor, I decided to see Dr. Mahoney. I really liked his walk-in schedule, I have been able to see him when ever the cramping begins, it is then immediately relieved. I no longer need to take pain medication or stop my life. He is extremely helpful and understanding. Truly the best doctor I have ever experienced.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

Dr. Sean P. Mahoney's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Sean P. Mahoney graduated from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa in 1986. Prior to receiving his Doctorate in Chiropractic, he graduated from the State University of New York at Cortland and the Université de Neuchatel in Switzerland. Dr. Mahoney has been in practice for over 30 years and continues to focus on helping chronic and severe pain sufferers get relief from: Cervical and lumbar disc herniations, back and neck pain, sciatica, whiplash injuries and spine and joint arthritis. In addition to helping pain sufferers get fast relief, Dr. Mahoney is passionate about helping his patients attain optimal health and wellness through regular chiropractic adjustments and teaching them the most effective diet, nutrition and exercise strategies. Dr. Mahoney holds "Advanced Proficiency" standings with the Activator Methods Technique. He has authored three books; "Bulletproof Your Over 40 Spine," "Chiropractic Care Guide” and "Whiplash Injury, a Spine Specialist's Guide to Recovery and Pain Relief." His recently released fourth book "Bulletproof: 35 Proven Strategies to Lose Weight over 35, Build Lean Muscle and Turn Back the Clock on Aging", is now available on Amazon.com. You can find the book here. Dr. Mahoney is the director of Mahoney Family Chiropractic, LLC. With practices located in the Burlington area (exit 16, I-89 Colchester), in Waitsfield and in Williston (at Synergy Fitness) He lives in Hinesburg, VT with his wife and three daughters. He is a 12th generation Vermonter.

• English
  • French

• Palmer College of Chiropractic (Grad. 1986)

• Back Pain
  • Neck pain
  • Herniated disk
  • Migraine
  • Sciatica
  • Myofascial pain syndrome
  • Childhood asthma
  • Ear infection (middle ear)
  • Whiplash