Ratings for Dr. Marie A. Gale

best doctor ever........i woundn't look as good as i do if it wasn't for her and her husband.........i was in a tragic accident and she totally fixed me up and had other doctors work with her......God BLESS YOU DR GAIL AND BOB........ and the whole staff are the nicest people you would ever want to meet......

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Wow, where do I begin. This Dr. is not only the best Dentist but one of the best people I know. I recommend her and her staff highly.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2011

Wish I had known of Dr Gale a few years ago. She is the best. Full set of dentures are beautiful, realistic. We highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2011

I had appointment on February 3rd for the removal of 3 crowns from dental abutments. At the time I made the appointment I asked does if the Doctor removes crowns off abutment implants and I was told YES. This appointment was made for no other reason. After waiting a month for treatment I was told on 03/02/2011 a day before my appointment by phone that Dr Maire Gale refuses to perform this service. I should have been told at the time I made the appointment that this office will NOT as a matter of policy perform such a service. On 4/07/2011 at a cost of $225.00 I fly to New England to see my old dentist. In under 60 seconds he pulls the crowns off with a pair of rubber tipped tongs and resets them. Dr Gales Front desk help was rude and talked over me as I was trying to speak.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Gale is the best! Great staff. Chairside manner is above and beyond. Thay treat you like family. Dr. Gale's skills are amazing!!

flag | Submitted January 31, 2011

Prosthodontist - exceptionally skilled - replaced full upper denture and result was amazingly good. It's a very pleasant office - staff is friendly, knowledgable and take whatever time is needed to answer questions. They really seem to care that their work is top notch and their patients are not just pleased but totally delighted with results. Very impressed.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Marie A. Gale's Credentials

• University Of Detroit Mercy School Of Dentistry (Grad. 1978)