Ratings for Dr. Nicole M. Faro

Would not recommend this doctor at all. terrible, not helpful neither... the only good thing about this doctor is that her staff was really nice... at times she seemed unpleaseant and rude!....when we would have question about our daughter she would bi-pass them and not answered them... or answered them with answers we didnt even ask which was rediculous... the most recent upset i had with this unprofessional doctor is that the office confused my appointment time by telling me it was at 11:15 and there records showed 11:00, i still have the voicemail that said otherwise, and they still took it as late and she would not see me for my LO 6 weeks shot set... not to mention that now they are stating that they will not be able to see her till end of jan because they are busy and she will be 12 weeks by then.....worse doctor and office i have seen.... luckly i found a new doctor and im hoping that she will be better help....

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009

Dr. Nicole M. Faro's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Elk Grove, CA