Ratings for Dr. S. Gary McClure

Needs license removed for he is unconsiderate, unprofessional and makes one feel terrible about themselves.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2017

Dr Mc Clure, Wouldn't want to see anyone but him. He is kind, patience, thoughtful and knowable. His attention to my needs are total and complete. He has always here for me.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2016

Dr. McClure was horrible. During a mediation appointment he rolled his eyes at me numerous times and sided with my ex-husband from the second we sat down. Actually blaming me and pointing the finger. Is that what mediators are supposed to do? He is ruining families. What a poor excuse for a doctor. If he was a surgeon 75% of his patients would be dead.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2015

Dr McClure is the most patient and helpful doctor that I have ever seen! Any questions I have, he gives long and detailed responses and you can tell that he puts careful thought into them!

flag | Submitted December 27, 2010

Dr. McClure shouldn't even be considered a doctor. He is pathetic. I seriously doubt his credentials. I had so many questions for him and he was extremely condescending. I told him I did not understand what he was saying to me and he actually said, “…yeah, that’s what I’m afraid of.”. He reminds me of a used car salesman – absolutely no tack!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2009