Ratings for Dr. Roger Roubal

Rec'd a voicemail to call back and tried a few times. By the time they called back I couldn't get in for another month. Then I had to cancel that appointment and couldn't get in for another month and a half. Need to quit advertising for more clients and make time for the ones you have

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I really wish there was another dentist in Omaha who did sleep apnea dental appliances. I would move my business elsewhere in a heartbeat. While I have gotten what I needed, and Dr. Roubal is nice, his entire practice is all about the bottom line and getting paid. You will be nickeled and dimed for everything. Sure, you can get a new bite plate. That'll be $20. Need more bands for your appliance. No problem - just give me your credit card number and after I run the charge I'll drop them in the mail to you. Don't get me wrong - he has a right to make a living. But you needn't be so obvious that you see me as a walking dollar sign and not a patient that you genuinely care about. And then you will be asked to come back for periodic visits - not because you actually need to be treated; but if you don't come in, how can they bill your insurance and continue making money off you? It's just disappointing; and apparently his new partner is following in his partner's footsteps.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2017

Dr. Roger Roubal

Dr. Roger Roubal's response
Thank you for the feedback, and I’m sorry you feel that way! Dr. Roubal is passionate about treating sleep apnea and snoring. I can assure you he is driven by outcome and certainly not by money. We never want anyone to feel like they are being nickeled and dimed, and would hope the value you see from our team and in your health outweighs any cost you incur. I can confidently tell you we have found no other office in the country that does what we do, at the level we do it, at as low of a cost to the patient, as our office. Our goal always is to help our patients get their apnea and snoring controlled so they can normalize health risks and improve their quality of life.

Submitted February 8, 2017

You need to get a better staff! I am completely turned off. The doctor was nice, but his staff is just rude. Not all of them, just the one with the big and fake looking teeth!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2015

I had my first visit with Dr. Roubal and his staff yesterday. They were all very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I felt like Dr. Roubal took as much time as I needed to answer all my questions. His testing was extremely thorough and I learned a lot more about my sleep apnea condition. I am excited and looking forward to working with Dr. Roubal's office to find a dental device that works for me.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I've known Dr. Roubal for over 5 years now and I've always had a good experience with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I had a very good experience so far. I look forward to the next step in the process.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

Very professional atmosphere. Every person I talked to made me feel comfortable and they were there to help the patient.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

I had a pleasant experience and a very knowledge one. Thank you!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Very impressed! A class act. I'm looking forward to treatment and am convinced that Dr. Roubal will be able to solve the problem!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

staff was very thorough. excellent job of explaining everything made me feel comfortable with my treatment

flag | Submitted January 21, 2015

Dr. Roger Roubal's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Roger Roubal is the foremost sleep apnea dentist in the Omaha, Nebraska area. He has a passion for dentistry that changes not just smiles, but changes lives, and this is what inspired him to study sleep dentistry. Through successful snoring and sleep apnea treatment he saves lives and gives his patients a higher quality of life. More regenerative sleep leads to better energy during the days and a happier life overall. PASSION FOR DENTISTRY When you are choosing a dentist, there are many things you need to consider: training, credentials, and experience, for example. Dr. Roubal has all that (see below), but what really makes him special is his passion for dentistry and for helping his patients. He is a dentist who is caring and dedicated. Dr. Roubal has spent more than three decades as a dentist in Nebraska dedicated to improving the lives of his patients by giving them more attractive and healthier smiles. Now that he focuses solely on sleep apnea treatment, he knows that his impact not only improves how patients may feel, it improves their overall health as well. When you talk to Dr. Roubal, you know he is listening, and when he offers you treatment options, you know the decision is truly yours to make.

• English

• Creighton University (Grad. 1974)

• Sleep apnea