Ratings for Dr. Kudzai R. Dombo

I absolutely love Dr. Dombo! She is very caring and considerate and had allowed me to feel comfortable in the medical setting asking questions and taking a true concern for me and my well being.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

I love Dr. Dombo. She is caring and takes the time to answer all of your questions.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2013

Dr. Dombo was extremely helpful in answering all my questions and making me feel at ease after a bad experience with my last doctor. She has a great bedside manner and is very receptive to any concerns or questions you may have. I will definitely recommend her to others.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

Dr. Dombo has great bedside manner and is thorough. She takes the time to answer your questions and I didn't feel like my exam was rushed. She has great energy, and I felt comfortable talking to her honestly. She practices in a non-judgmental manner, which I think is important. I am in my early 30's and it's important to me to have a doctor that I can relate to and feel comfortable with. I would recommend her to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I like Dr. Dombo very much. Very caring, attentive doctor. Takes her time to talk to you, comfort you when you need it and give you encouraging advice. Returns calls promptly and is very helpful when you need meds asap. Very personable reception/front desk help. New offices very clean, no "dr office" odor. I will remain with Dr. Dombo and will recommend her highly to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2011

Dr. Kudzai R. Dombo's Credentials

• Umdnj-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School (Grad. 2001)