Ratings for Dr. Shadan Kabiri

I did coolsculpting for my abdomen in this clinic. The result was great and incredible. I am so happy for my new body shape. Dr. Kabiri is very thorough with outstanding​ staff.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2017

I saw Dr. Kabiri for hair loss, she did PRP for me that result was amazing. Great clinic, great staff, very friendly and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

Excellent doctor, I highly recommend her to everyone. I suffered from skin rash on my n=both hands and fingers, for several years, most doctors diagnosed it to be eczema, I spent big $$$$$ on lots of products with no result. I was hopeless and at the end of the tunnel . Dr. Kabiri diagnosed what I was experiencing is not to be eczema and prescribed a compound cream that had to be mixed at the pharmacy, I applied the cream twice daily on my both hands for two weeks now, this is like a miracle, she cured my skin disease . ALL I CAN SAY IS, THANK YOU from bottom of my heart. god bless you.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Excellent physician, she did a great job on my face. I look 10 years younger. I highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I don't recommend her to any one she is not caring and her manager so roude. Her staff doesn't have any knowledge and not friendly.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Very back experience. Not satisfied with my results. Would have been better off with expensive creams. I went there for dark spots on my face for over 1 year. she did not offer of refund or to fix the problem.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Kabiri and her team are very friendly and caring people. She is a very nice, caring and professional physician. Dr. Kabiri listens to your concerns and carefully addresses them. My wife and I know her for more than 5 years now and have had good experiences with her in different events including both cosmetics and medical. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I had severe eczema for many years and she was the only physician who cured my skin condition with her prescriptions. She is punctual, caring. and quite helpful. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I just had my first Venus Viva treatment by Negin. She was wonderful and so polite and caring. I felt very safe ad secure with her. Dr. Kabiri is also great and I trust her recommendations for treatment.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I would highly recommended Dr Kabiri.she is one of the best in skin care and cosmetic.So knowledgable and friendly.I am so happy with my botox injection and will go back to her for moretreatments.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017