Ratings for Dr. Shadan Kabiri

Excellent physician, she did a great job on my face. I look 10 years younger. I highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2017

I don't recommend her to any one she is not caring and her manager so roude. Her staff doesn't have any knowledge and not friendly.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Very back experience. Not satisfied with my results. Would have been better off with expensive creams. I went there for dark spots on my face for over 1 year. she did not offer of refund or to fix the problem.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2017

Dr. Kabiri and her team are very friendly and caring people. She is a very nice, caring and professional physician. Dr. Kabiri listens to your concerns and carefully addresses them. My wife and I know her for more than 5 years now and have had good experiences with her in different events including both cosmetics and medical. I highly recommend her!

flag | Submitted June 9, 2017

I had severe eczema for many years and she was the only physician who cured my skin condition with her prescriptions. She is punctual, caring. and quite helpful. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I just had my first Venus Viva treatment by Negin. She was wonderful and so polite and caring. I felt very safe ad secure with her. Dr. Kabiri is also great and I trust her recommendations for treatment.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I would highly recommended Dr Kabiri.she is one of the best in skin care and cosmetic.So knowledgable and friendly.I am so happy with my botox injection and will go back to her for moretreatments.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Dr Kabiri is one of the best in skin care and Cosmetic . She is a knowlegable and caring person. I have done PRP with her for my hair and I had great results. I highly recommend her to any one. Thank you Dr Kabiri.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

I would highly recommend her. She is very knowledgeable and have a great bedside manner. She explains everything. I am very happy with my CO2 laser skin resurfacing and will go back to her for more producer.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

I have always been insecure about my double chin. Dr. Kabiri suggested that I do a Cool-Mini treatment that would freeze away the double chin fat. She told me I need 2 sessions. The results were amazing after just one session and I could get rid of it after so many years. Thanks Dr. Kabiri. She is the best, I recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017