Ratings for Dr. Scott F. Reynolds

Dr Scott Reynolds is an excellent doctor and the best Ob/gy I have come across so far. In November 2013 he helped deliver my daughter through c section and I must say for the first time in my life I trusted a doctor with my life. He took time to explain all I needed to know and patiently answered my questions. You could easily see a Doctor Who knows and does his job well and with confidence. A doctor I can trust.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2017

This is the best Ob/gyn I've ever had hands down. He is very knowledgeable, and I feel that he constantly listens to what I have to say. More importantly, he makes sure that I understand what is going on, and this allows me to build a trusting relationship with him. Dr. Reynolds is one of the best out there and I'm glad to have him as my doctor. One of the most important things I look for in a doctor and an office is that the doctor will advocate for you, and equally as important the staff will help facilitate the patients' needs.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

Dr. Scott F. Reynolds's Credentials

• LOUISIANA STATE UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE IN SHREVEPORT (Grad. 2003)

Molina