Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Rigotti

told me that I symptoms were imagined and not give proper referral, referral was scribbled on scratch paper with out phone number, lied on medical charting to cover himself stating that I had and complete GI work out when I did not and never told him that I had, left for vacation without completing my paperwork, Leaving me to deal with rude inexperienced office staff. Waste if time ad money, and I am still sick!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

Office staff is extremely rude. Medical assistant did not know how to properly take my blood pressure. She then told the MD I was demanding when I asked her to take it with the appropriate size cuff, which is a HIPPA violation when I heard her conversation with my MD. I am an RN so I know she was doing it wrong. I came out of my examination room and told assistant and MD they were breaking HIPPA talking about me so loudly. Very disappointed in this office. Was diagnosed incorrectly 2 times by this doctor(Rigotti). Will be looking for a new MD going forward.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

Dr. Rigotti's staff is the worst!! They are rude, unfriendly and unhelpful. The doctors are completely over booked which means you need to be ready to wait... For a LONG TIME! Dr. Rigotti is really nice though. He is caring and listens to your questions. Since the practice is so large, you only get to see him at your yearly checkups and they just stick you in with someone else for any other visits which I don't like. The whole purpose of having a doctor is to see them but sadly this does not happen in this practice.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Joe Rigotti is the BEST! He has been my Doc for over 20 years. Great communicator, and with his medical assessment. You are never rushed and always feel he is extremely thorough. I have been to many doctors and really feel fortunate to have him as my doctor.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Without a doubt, the very worst office staff I have ever dealt with!!! Rude, SLOW, obnoxious and uncaring employees. Only reason I ever return is that Dr. Rigotti is good. Sadly though, it is all about business with his staff and they do not care about keeping people healthy just packing them in to make as much money possible, which is a shame because they are the ones you have to deal with most of the time.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2010

Patient, kind and a good listener. Very complete and thoughtful. Concerned about patient's.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2010

very friendly...doesn;t hurry recommends best specialists when needed

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

Dr. Joseph A. Rigotti's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Jenkintown, PA