Ratings for Dr. Peter J. Bridges

Dr. Peter Bridges is incompetent. He completely botched my circumcision, pushed my follow up appointment past the 90days for my insurance to cover the follow up... THEN CHARGED ME FOR IT, when I went back to show him the terrible scar tissue and protrusions he left he told me "put vitamin E on it." He is by far the worst doctor I have ever encountered and he has left me wholly disappointed with the operation, his attitude toward me, his willingness to correct his mistakes, and he has made me realize that the ONLY reason he chose his profession was for the money because he does not care for his patients. My recommendation is to stay away from Erie Urological Center and more importantly, do NOT let Dr. Bridges operate on you.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2013

Kidney surgery went well, and he was one of the few doctors who would answer questions directly to my satisfaction. Follow-up was very good.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

He is an efficient Dr. Not easy to speak with, very cold. Below average bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2012

Is not very knowledgeable for bladder cancer patients.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Very good doctor! Also he performs surgery and he does an excellent job! Office could be cleaner but staff is very nice and helpful. Good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Dr. Peter J. Bridges's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Banner Health