Ratings for Dr. Arun Anand

I went to see Dr Arud Anand after the pain management Dr I'd been seeing closed his practice. I was happy to find that he was an anesthologist, (who specialized in pain management). That was before I met him. After I arrived at his office, I was ushered in to wait for him, and as unbelievable as it was, this man was the most disagreeable, smug, condescending, rudest Dr I've ever had the misfortune to meet. Due to a near-fatal auto accident, & receiving life long, disabling injuries too numerous to list. I am an intractable pain patient, and have been for than 16 years. I have to take pain medication daily, & will need to as long as I'm alive. To have a Dr ask me a question, cut me off mid-sentence, & actually yell at me for not answering him "quickly" enough, while making snide, uncalled for comments, (after he'd misread my chart), then calling me a liar, to boot! I left his office feeling as though I'd been interrogated, rather than examined. The worst Dr. I've ever seen.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

He does run behind a lot, but he spends quality time with his patients and gives them his full attenetion during their appt.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

Dr. Arun Anand's Credentials

• Maulana Azad Med Coll, Univ Of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, India (Grad. 1984)

Commercial Insurance Company
Emblem Health
Health Net
Multiplan
National Elevator

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=949528'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 6, 2014