Ratings for Dr. Farida Bounoua

Loved dealing with Dr. Bounoua and her staff for my Gallbladder removal surgery! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her to anyone! Thank you for making me feel like I was cared about from my first visit through my last!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

Dr Bounoua has helped me to change my life! She is very knowledgeable in her field, has excellent bedside manner and explains everything thoroughly. I would recommend her to anyone interested in weight loss surgery. I have nothing but faith in her abilities!

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014

My mother had colon surgery with Dr Bounoua. She had an excellent outcome, Dr Bounoua was knowledgeable, has amazing skills, she took us through every step of the surgery and she was available after for post operative care. I would recommend her to all my relatives and friends. She called me back on a day she was not even on call and helped me with my questions.She is personable, direct and most importantly an excellent surgeon.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

Very profesional, accurate, and skilled. She say things as they are and is very compasionate.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2013

The staff is amazing the Dr is VERY RUDE!! I saw her once during preop and she insulted me then saw her again after..she made me feel even worse!!! I don't know why she feels she can be extremely rude to her patients. If I had to do it all over again I would have chosen a different surgeon!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

She operated on me and was rude and incompetent. Had to see another surgeon to fix her mess. Stay away.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

very good bedside manner, very profesional. Excellent post op care

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009