Ratings for Dr. Erik Otterstrom

This doctor was great. I went to him for about a year. He retired in February 2016.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

Erik is an incredible chiropractor. He is very gentle and knowledgeable. I am always blown away by the relief I get from back and neck pain from just one simple adjustment. And he is personable with a good sense of humour. Added bonus: Deb & Sylvia at the front desk are always warm & welcoming. ♥

flag | Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr.Otterstom listens, a big plus in a treatment plan when I've found other chiropractors come in and "hear me" and then do the exact same treatment they've done before for weeks on end. He is realistic and transparent with me regarding my care; its not some big "secret." He is honest and hasn't tried to get excessive treatments, just what he thinks my body needs. I appreciate his staff, they are very helpful; booking an appointment and the office visit are all the more pleasant because of them - thank you! :o)

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

I had foot cramps and a small back problem, not only did dr.Otter help me with my back and didn't think he could help me with my feet. I casually told him about my foot cramps and all the docs I went to and they said it all from "you have diabetes", "nerve damage" and just wanted to medicate it. within mins,dr. O had me on the table and I don't know the name of the tool he used and I don't care, alls I know is my feet have never felt better. and one word for Sylvia, your the best, thx all

flag | Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr Otterstrom is everything one should look for in a healthcare professional. He listens, is punctual, treats his patients as people (who he remembers!) and is very knowledgeable and honest.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

I would recommend Dr O to everyone! All the staff in this office work hard to accomodate and make your visit a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

only source of relief or help after auto crash. helpful and let me run a tab to be settled when my claim is final. Knows how to get to the root of the problem and help today without either stringing you along for multiple apts or using excessive force and becoming part of the problem. Relaxing homey office with friendly people, and Sylvia can always fit you in on short notice.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2012

Kind, thoughtful, thorough and honest. He does not make outrageous claims, is honest about what to expect in terms of improvements, and has finally made a difference in my neck pain after 3 years of just living with it (and seeing a physio with no improvement).

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Before I met Eric, I thought these chiropractors were quacks! Amazing results! Used to go see my MD when I couldn't walk and he'd say "go home and rest, here's some pain pills" Eric gets me moving again!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

The best I've ever worked with, and I've seen quite a few due to my injuries and subsequent problems. I won't go to any one else.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011