Ratings for Dr. Ernest Jr. Beasley

Dr. Beasley was kind and took the time to find out background information about me. He takes the stress out the doctor!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2016

Dr. Beasley and his staff are highly incompetent. As a patient of the Center for Medicine, Endocrinology, and Diabetes, I should not have had to place 5 calls just to get an appointment. My calls should have been returned in a reasonable manner. Medication re-fills should have been called in within 2 business days. It took weeks to get a re-fill on medication that I had to have to live. My pharmacist should not have had to reach out to the office for refills because staff would not return calls. When asked about issues, I should NEVER have been told by Dr. Beasley that he is sorry but he doesn't have an answer to problems that were endocrinology/medication related. I have left the practice, and will NEVER recommend this doctor or practice to anyone again. When I complained about the issues stated above, instead of calling me to apologize they discontinued treatment... it was fine with me as I had already discontinued my relationship with this practice.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

Dr. Beasley is a wonderful and compassionate doctor who really cares about the patient. I know if he is running a bit late it's because he spent time really listening to his patients just like he does for me. He has helped me tremendously with my issues and I trust him completely. Of the many doctors I see or have seen, he is by far my favorite.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

The finest physician I have consulted. He does run late, and that can be a problem, but his knowledge and compassion are unmatched.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2013

Dr. Beasley came into my exam room 2 hours after my appointment. He never even apologized for making me wait that long. He gets very testy if you ask him any questions. He gives very little information and is very condescending. His arrogance is appalling. No patient deserves to be treated this way. Time to look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Dr Beasley Jr is a very knowledgeable doctor. He spend over an hour taking my personal history and talking to me about my thyroid condition. Through many tests and medication adjustments I now live a better life once diagnosed by him. His staff is very friendly and knowledgeable. Always returning my phone calls.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

This doctor graduated back in the 1940's. Old school medicine completely outdated. Has no idea that antidepressants cause severe diabetes. Thinks that by stuffing insulin down patient's throat is the solution lowering BG from 600 to 300!? Blames patient saying: "you eat too much, weigh too much, that has too much sugar." This old timer does not know how to properly treat this condition. Looks like the sheriff on TV show "In the heat of the night". Why doesn't he do his patients a favor by retiring once and for all?

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Dr. Ernest Jr. Beasley's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1949)