Ratings for Dr. Neal G. Smith

I will heartily agree with my wife. I have never had such as great dental experience as will Dr. Smith - and I have been to a lot of dentists in my lifetime! Well worth the money. He performed the most thorough exam ever and told me about all his findings. He wasn't pushy and let me make my own decision. No guilt trips. What a great visit.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Thank you Dr. Smith for restoring my hope! I had neglected my teeth and you gave me my health back. He has really cool DNA testing that is new to help my gum infection. I am in the health care profession and was thoroughly impressed by the care they provided in the dental chair and in the business office. I feel it was a tremendous value. How fortunate we are to have him in our area!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

Dr. Smith is the worst dentist. His office tried to get money out of me that I had already paid to them. They just want your money! They don't focus on you as a patient. Office staff is snotty and rude. Do not waste your time or money there!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009

Dr. Smith changed my life!!! I was terrified, yes terrified of the dentist all my life until I visited Dr. Smith and his caring team. Because I was afraid for so many years, I neglected my teeth terribly. I didn't smile, I couldn't look people in the eye, I couldn't eat and my teeth hurt. They took all the time I needed to answer my questions and then explained to me their unique and AMAZING Nap Dentistry. Nap Dentistry is a procedure Dr. Smith is uniquely qualified to provide. He gave me a new mouth and a new confidence. The procedure was so comfortable and I hardly remember any of it! Hurray. I have to tell everyone about it. Go to his website and check out all the cool photos of people just like me (guess who I am) who also have wonderful dental experiences. BTW - ask them for their free CD and info packet. They will also answer questions. I found out they have people come from around the U.S. and abroad for their services. Don't wait! Don't suffer! Live again!!!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2009