Ratings for Dr. J.M Dickson

Rude, unprofessional. He saw my 12 year old daughter and twice hurt her eardrum. He even acknowledged how dangerous it could be and still hurt her again.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2018

Appointment is a bit rushed. The doctor does not take the time to listen to all your concerns and there is not much time to ask questions. Dr. Dickson needs to take a bit more time with his patients in order to properly diagnose the problems and help the patients. Insufficient amount of qualify doctors in compares to the amount of patients that need cares.. very sad

flag | Submitted November 4, 2018

Quick in and out. He needs to be more patient with his patients especially when it’s a 2 year old baby and your shoving a camera up his/her nose. There is no time for questions. There is no beside manner.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2018

He does seemed rushed and he does cut you off mid sentence but he is good at what he does. I conclude most specialists are like this. He is very kind and nice to my son (in a rushed kind of way). He's punctual and you never wait long to see him. My son went in for tubes and has enlarged tonsils. He recommended on holding off on removal of the tonsils until my son was a bit older as younger children are at risk of bleeding and said that would be very traumatic. I feel that he does what's best for the patient, not his wallet.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2018

My daughter sees Dr. Dickson for her ears and he is one of the most rushed and rude physician that I've seen. He does not wait for you to finish your sentence and he has no intention in making your child comfortable. Appointments are always rushed and he seems to have no interest in building a good rapport with you. I would not recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

I have had great care from this doctor this past year. He has been kind with my son and is very knowledgeable. I understand that his office can be very busy but we appreciate being able to get into see him. Overall, very happy with his care.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

Overall feeling i got from him was that we were just another number among his busy waiting room. He cut me off several times when I was expressing my concerns for my son which I thought Was very rude. Appeared very knowledgeable & confident. Did not seem big on making the child feel comfortable. Just seemed really rushed. Staff at front desk not very friendly. Hoping that when he does my sons surgery he will be a little friendlier. Overall I was disappointing since we have waited over a year and drove 7 hrs to see him.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2018

Very arrogant and terrible with children. Impatient and grumpy

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

He was helpful, down to earth, knowledgeable, kind gentle and caring. I knew my son was in great hands with dr.dickson. During the day of surgery he was so good with us as parents and with our very scared son. We were not just a number, i know he cared. If you need an ent for your child this is the dr you want!!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2018

Dr. Dickson has been caring for my son with his ear tubes for over a year now. He is the kindest man and knowledgeable and makes me feel confident when we leave his office and his receptionist is amazing.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Dr. J.M Dickson's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

GHI