You may also like

Rate Dr. J.M. Dickson

Dr. J.M. Dickson's Ratings

We have been seeing Dr Dickson for many years and my son has had multiple procedures and exams during this time. Our experience with Dr Dickson has been extremely positive. He is knowledgeable, professional and kind.
His secretary Jas is the exact opposite, and our experience has been extremely poor. She is difficult, argumentative and rude. And she speaks like this to both patients and medical staff from other offices. Highly unprofessional.
If you can get past the dragon at the gate, the care is wonderful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2911757].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 1, 2015

Dr Dickson removed the adenoids & tonsils for my son and adenoids for my daughter. He has a wonderful calm demeanour with the children. They were able to get them both in for surgery the same day (horribly long waitlists, but that's not on the Dr) and he kept my son overnight to make sure his breathing normalized (he had been experiencing sleep apnea). I would recommend Dr Dickson to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2891043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

Saw him in regards to sons hearing loss. Recommended an MRI but never called us in to go over results or to tell us what to do next. Did eventually talk over the phone but gave us no next course of action....felt like we've been left hanging along with the audiologist. His secretary is extremely rude.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2872875].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Was examined by Dr. Dickson in his Vancouver office yesterday. A very professional demeanor and offered me a thorough and helpful explanation of my hearing issues. I'd certainly recommend him to my family and friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2868209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 16, 2015

Dr Dickson is amazing. So good with the kids and great at explaining it so you understand. His receptionist on the other hand talks to you like you are trash and has absolutely NO manners. Horrible people skills. :(

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2857318].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

I went to see with Dr Dickson with my daughter and I found him to be very professional and patient. He explained everything to me with the use of pictures which really helped my understanding. Part of the exam was uncomfortable for my daughter but it was described first and important for me to get as much information as possible. I appreciated his honesty and candour. Would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2762093].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

Dr Dickson. wow. I don't know if its a race thing, but he gave my daughter the one over and said "yup she's fine. but she may need surgery." His receptionists never called me to book the follow up appt so I called them and his receptionist spoke to me like someone who just stole her boyfriend. It was the most unprofessional experience I have ever dealt with. A year later, still on the wait list for surgery I assume. I asked my pediatrician's receptionist to call Dr Dickson's office to follow up and she was put on hold for 10 minutes and then talked to the same way I was. Dr Dickson's receptionist said "her chart isn't here! what do you expect me to do?" My daughter is suffering and these are the twats we have looking out for their care. its appalling and I will be following up with the powers that be. But Dr Dickson.....he needs to get off his high horse and do his job. I don't know who he is or who he thinks he is, but his pretentious attitude and disregard for the care of children is distasteful.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2755940].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2015

badddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2754081].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 21, 2015

one of the best Dr. He know what he is doing and speaks very politely and make sure you have understood everything

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743244].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Dr. Dickson recently saw our four year old son. We had a wonderful experience. Dr. Dickson is knowledgeable and caring. He treated my son and I with the utmost respect and compassion. He explained everything he was doing with clarity and patience. I highly recommend this physician.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2717431].votes_count ]]