Ratings for Dr. Amy M. Sitapati

My health under Dr Sitapati’s has improved steadily in my 3 years seeing her. When I started under her care I was on several prescriptions and I am currently taking no regular prescribed medicines. She spends the time with her patients and I have always felt that she listens to me. I am blessed to have her as my primary.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Dr. Sitapati is more than an experienced and knowledgeable doctor in HIV/AIDS, she is calm and reasonable. Doctor Sitapati makes her patients and their families feel very comfortable. She takes the time to listen to her patients and their concerns, answering all questions honestly and completely. Dr. Sitapati sets the level of care so high you will scoff at the other doctors.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

I am disappointed. For a doctor who gave a presentation last year on patient retention, she just doesn't get it. She's not as bad as some of the other clowns at Owen Clinic, but she's the ringleader in a circus. I had been telling her about a problem I had for a year and she finally gave me a test and was surprised to find out that I was right. She is never on time and she kept wanting me to check into a program for drug abuse after I told her I don't use drugs except the ones she prescribes. It turns out that she saw me sitting next to someone in the waiting room who uses crystl meth and she associated me with him. I wouldn't even accept that from the $10 barber I go to, what makes it any better comeing from a physician who should know better. Shame on her!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2011

Dr. Sitapati is the associate director of the USCD Owen Clinic specializing in HIV/AIDS care. Of the 70-some providers I've seen during the past decade since I was first diagnosed with HIV, Dr. Sitapati is the only one who excells technically and with patient care. It may have taken me a long time to find a doctor like this and, of course, I'm not fully convinced any doctor knows everything, but she certainly knows more than everyone else I've been to.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Dr. Amy M. Sitapati's Credentials

• Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

TRICARE