You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Emad S. Younan

Dr. Younan is a GOD sent ~ He is extremely Patient, Understanding, Caring, Explains things until one actually can get it ~ I have fractures in my Vertebrates, high enough, to where that fear just sweeps right over me ~ my MASS Health Care Proxy came with me in January 2013 & what I couldn't get my son did ~ Dr. Younan's response: "When you are comfortable & ready" ~ WOW! He calls you back, doesn't keep you hanging like that, & there is A Grand connection between me & this wonderful man/doctor who actually DOES listen! Now, I have to get the oral surgeon done first ~ As Dr. Younan will not come near me until this problem is solved ~ I give Dr. Younan an A+

flag | Submitted February 16, 2013

Dr. Emad S. Younan's Credentials

• Ain Shams Univ, Fac Of Med, Abbasia, Cairo, Egypt (330-04 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=949458'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

February 6, 2014