Ratings for Dr. David Kaplowitz

Dr. Kaplowitz's sole focus is getting you back for a second visit so that he can bill another visit. I went for an annual check up. He tried to get me to schedule a second visit just to get my blood test results (which were all clean). He also recommended I have a thyroid ultrasound because I may have a thyroid nodule (>50% of people do and they are harmless.). He wants me to have a second visit to discuss the results of this. At my ultrasound I discovered that there was no evidence of a nodule and no reason he should have suspected this. It seems Dr. Kap was just grasping for a reason for me to come back.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2012

Dr. Kaplowitz has excellent bedside matter. He is thorough, and able to recognize issues quickly. I didnt spend any time waiting. I have been recommending him to many of my friends who are looking for a GP.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

I am new to New York and had a hard time finding a doctor that i liked. I got referred to Dr.Kaplowitz through a friend and of mine. I set up a appointment and was so glad i found him. He has a great personality not dry like most doctors and he is truly caring. He's the best!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2010

My experience with Dr.David Kaplowitz has been excellent. He is caring and highly professional...I am personaly in health care and am happy to have found him. Great Park Ave location..

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Dr. David Kaplowitz's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)