Ratings for Dr. Gurpreet Gill

He is very caring and intelligent. It is always a pleasant experience dealing with him and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2018

He is best of bests. My GP send my husband to him. He immediately send us to the hospital, ordered tests. He came after his office hours to see my husband and send him for urgent pacemaker. We are very happy with his care and passion.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2018

I am lucky to have Dr. Gill as my specialist. He is very kind, intelligent with excellent bed side manners.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2018

I am very grateful that Dr. Gill took me on as a patient. There are few doctors that would take on that challenge and truly try to understand patient’s situation. He is respectful, helpful, caring, and understanding and I feel privileged to be his patient. He has gone above and beyond to help me with sending me to other specialists trying to seek answers. He is a wonderful human being and doctor. Thank you Dr. Gill for all that you have done and for the compassion you have shown.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

Very caring, experienced, soft spoken with excellent bed side manners. He is one of the best specialists in the town. I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Dr. Gill and his staff made me fell very comfortable. They were very explanatory, and kind.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

Dr. Gill saw me in the hospital after I visited ER three times. Finally Dr. Gill was consulted, who spend lot of time with me going over my history and symptoms. Finally he decided me to send to Hamilton and I was ended up with cardiac bypass. After many years and thanks to Dr. Gill, I never felt better before.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

I am very grateful that he took me on as a patient and that he is looking for answers for me. There are few doctors that would take on that challenge and truly try to understand our situation. He is respectful, helpful, caring, and understanding and I feel privilaged to be his patient. He has gone above and beyond to help me and in sending me to other specialists trying to seek answers. Its great to have Dr. Gill as my specislist.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Great physician. Dr. Gill spends lot of time explaining patient their problems, reason for investigations and treatment options. Good to have him in Falls. Heard good things about him from other patients.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Wonderful person and great physicians. We are lucky to have such a great doctor in niagara region. We need more doctors like him. He is down to earth and soft spoken.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016