Ratings for Dr. Michael M. Salas

Dr. Salas was short and rude. Furthermore, he did not prescribe the right meds. The meds he gave me irritate my stomach and I cannot take them. Then, when told about his mistake, he demanded a urine test before he would prescribe the correct meds. phuk him

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

Dr. Salas is very caring and informative. Terri is wonderful, the whole experience exceeded my expectations.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I have seen dr salas for over 8 years. He made a (correct!) out of the box diagnosis that literally saved my life and sanity. I was saddened to have to move to albuquerque, NM, and have never found another physician with the amazing heart , skill and knowledge as Dr Michael Salas.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2014

Dr.Salas & his staff have been absolutely incredible. Above & beyond standard care in this town.only a glitch with the renown schedulers. Some of the best care I've found!! I read the bad reviews & can't figure out where they're coming from.My heart felt thank you to Dr.Salas and your staff.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

I got a referral to see dr. salas my insurance approved. The first time I call terri answered, she was so rude. I called back because they claimed they never got the fax from my doctor. Then they said, "they were wait for my insurance". The next call I got was dr. salas declined me and, they won't tell me why. That's fine but, terri do you job don't talk crazy over the phone. You might offend the wrong person. dr. salas my father was a real doctor they just don't make them like that anymore. I'm a nursing student I have arthritis and, kickboxing injuries I just want real help. Not live on pills for the rest of life. Thank you for caring maybe one day you will be my patient and, I will show you how it's done(you to terri).

flag | Submitted June 26, 2014

Very thorough examination and history taken. I appreciate the comprehensive care and attention given to my health care. Staff is friendly and respectful.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2012

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

I called the office to schedule an appointment, a woman named Mary Ann picked up. I asked where the address was and she rudely said that it was across the street from the hospital. I didn’t know where the hospital was, and She still wouldn’t give it to me for some reason. It didn’t bother me at first, but when I told her I would be there in 20 minutes to fill out paper work, she said whatever and hung up on me. I called back to try and talk to Dr. Salas about the issue, but Marry Ann would not get him and she hung up on me. I really wanted to inform him of Mary Ann’s rude behavior, so I went into his office. I asked to speak with a supervisor, it ended up being Mary Ann. I told her that I would like to speak with Dr. Salas or have his email address. She said if I didn’t leave she would call the cops on me. I couldn’t believe it,I never was rude. just don’t go to the Tahoe Spine and Pain Care. The rude people there will probably just make your injury worse.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

I believe that Dr. Salas is completely disconnected from the pain and suffering of his clients. He was unable to articulate any possible causes for the symptoms I was experiencing and spent very little time trying to assess my condition. When questioned on a possible diagnosis, he replied that he didn't have enough "data points" to draw a conclusion. Then he told me that he would prescribe one drug, then perhaps assuming that I was a prescription shopping drug addict, prescribed another that I had already communicated was not providing any relief. When I called his office to find out whether he made a mistake or had decided to change the prescription without telling me, he told me that I would have to pay for another visit so he could "re-assess" me. I do understand the heightened awareness to prescribing serious addictive narcotics, but a call to my Primary Physician or to my Insurance Company, who has a record of every drug ever prescribed to me might have been a better approach.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Dr. Michael M. Salas's Credentials

• University Of Southern California School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Delta Dental