Ratings for Dr. Kate E. Martin

Kate Martin may be scholarly young lady but is not enough for her career choice. She draws her own conclusions without paying attention to the patient who know their body better than she. Appears agitated when challenged or question about her results and aquires a pugnacious attitude. Needs alot more training or life experience so she can be empathetic and caring as a great doctor should be,the kind that makes a difference,not one with a god complex.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr. Martin is an amazing doctor. She showed incredible care for my wife and my new baby girl all throughout my wife's pregnancy, and now well after. She is definately a caring person first, and a quality physician second. Thank you Dr. Martin for the care you've shown to my family!

flag | Submitted November 22, 2011

Dr. Martin is the best doctor I have ever had. I moved here from a metropolitan area on the East Coast, and after several negative exeperiences with other doctors I thought I wouldn't be able to find the kind of care I needed in Vegas. Dr. Martin ALWAYS returns calls, often after hours. She has called just to check on me and see how I'm doing after procedures. She answers all questions, takes the time to listen, and is extremely helpful in emergencies. She's still a person even though she's a doctor- something a lot of docs forget. very empathetic and a genuinely nice person. Knowledgable and good at what she does. The practice is very busy so schedule well in advance- that said, I've had situations where she would work me in same day because I really needed attention. She cares about her patients and is great at what she does. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2009

Dr. Kate E. Martin's Credentials

• University Of Nevada School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal