Ratings for Dr. D. Rick Brown

Long Waiting. Appointments are late usually not within 30 minutes of scheduled appointment time.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2017

I find Dr Brown very compassionate and helpful . He always spends a lot of time with his patients and offers sound advice.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2017

Dr. Brown is knowledgeable and seems to be concerned about your issue when he is talking with you face to face but is unbelievably terrible with regards to follow through. I have had to call multiple times weeks after tests were preformed, to get results. Promises of "you will hear from us by the end of the week" have been empty, almost all of the time. And in my experience, if a test comes back negative, nothing is wrong and you shouldn’t expect to hear from his office, period.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr. Brown is one of the best doctors I've ever had. He is very knowledgable and thorough with my visits. He answers all my questions and I never feel rushed. He is genuinely concerned about my health and welfare. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2010

Dr Brown has a very busy practice, and it can be kind of impersonal. This can also translate into a long wait in uncomfortable chairs, even after your appointment time. However, I think he is a good doctor, and he has helped my wife and I through major health issues. He's not afraid to tell you when he does not know something, but he will find the answer or find the person who has the answers. I have had no trouble at all getting a referral from him when needed. He is probably the least arrogant doctor I've ever met.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2008

He kicked me out of his practice because I asked questions about my care.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2007

In several visits in the past few years, I have not been pleased with Dr. Brown's efforts, or lack of, in my care.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2007

Dr. Brown knows a great deal and shares this information with the patients in a way that they can understand. He is compassionate and caring.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

Dr. D. Rick Brown's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)