Ratings for Dr. Curtis Fedoruk

Dr Fedoruk doesn't listen or care about his patients at all. The wait time is ridiculous and when you do finally get to see him he doesn't listen or care about what you say. He treats you like a junkie. He doesn't give you enough meds to cover you between visits and when you try to get him to get your refill into the system at the pharmacy a few days before he refuses. So much for his oath he swore! I'm not trying to get it early because he won't even let you get it 1 day before your out....you must be completely out and hope the pharmacy has it to fill your script ( happened twice that the pharmacy was out)...I have chronic back pain, already operated on once and due for a second as I'm up for fusion. If your GP wants to send you to him, please try to get someone else.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Stay away from this joke of a Dr. Shame on him for treating us all like an inconvenience. I leave crying in my car every time. I wanted to leave him years ago but I'm worried I won't find help for my chronic painful condition. No compassion or knowledge. His staff of ladies are bullies. They all treat you terribly at the pain clinic. He's now reducing pain medication he gives patients. No matter how much pain you are in. He says it's not his problem. His income is more important than our well-being. Do yourself a huge favour...RUN I've gotten my referral completed for a new pain clinic and will be leaving Fedoruk for good. I can hardly wait.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2017

He Physically abused my wife in the 1980s Sounds like he hasnt changed. Would like to know any other woman who think they have been abused by this excuse as Doctor.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2017

Over 3 hour wait time for my appointment. Does NOT actually care or listen when I say how much pain I am in. Treats everyone like addicts, doesn't matter how clean your urine sample is. Consistently gives me less than required medication until my next appointment to the point my body would go through withdrawals. Doesn't seem to care that I legitimately live in chronic pain and it affects me and I depend on this to make life bearable and to go to work! Today he tapered me with no warning, no reason and didn't tell me. I found out when I got my prescription filled and noticed it was HALF the dose it has been for the past several weeks. When I called to ask why the nurse said he is tapering everyone, no reason given. Prior to my appointment I was standing next to his room and he was talking to a pharmacist. He was literally smiling and laughing while he said "he's getting tapered and he's going to find out when he gets his script." NOT the doctor you want caring for you!

flag | Submitted June 26, 2017

After enduring 12 mon. Of chemo with 20 days off for daily doses of cobalt radiation and the removal of a large tumor and part of my spine ...i was seeing Dr. Fedoruk for severe chronic back pain . He treats myself and all other patients like tweaking drug seekers and has no care for anyone but himself and his 3 vacations to tropical islands each and every month. He routinely leaves my meds to run out and refuses to refill them until I have been without for 3 to 7 days. He is the doctor of death!

flag | Submitted June 23, 2017

Dr. Fedoruk has went out of his way to personally help me with quick referrals and excellent and sound patient care. He personally was responsible for the introduction and expansion of defibrillators in Windsor and Essex County. He was the physician who helped train firefighters for the tiered response initiative in the 1990's. Such a dedicated person.

flag | Submitted December 21, 2016

Went in for my appointment. Was told I missed an appointment and had to pay $50 even though they've been cancelling appointments left and right. Told them I couldn't afford and that and asked to speak to the doctor. They told me I wouldn't be seeing him until I paid the $50 and again I refused because no where is it states you have to pay that nor did anyone tell me that. They had me sit down and while I was sitting there I was unaware that they were calling the police to have me escorted off the property!! Are you kidding me??? I've waited months to get into this specialist and now what? What do I do know? His staff have very bad attitutudes and Dr. Fedoruk completely ignored me while this was all going on. This place is a joke. Oh, and if you're on any pain medications, they treat you like your a drug addict tweaking for you next fix.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

This guy is a total goof! I went to see him today after having horrible pains in my legs for years! He looks over my paper work and starts to laugh and asks me where it hurts i show him and he looks at me like im from another planet!! then he sighs and tells me that i am lying to him and that i am not in pain! He is the most unprofessional person I have met! He was very rude and wasnt helpful at all! I was sent on my way still in pain with no help! WTF do I have to do to get help in this screwed up world we live in??

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

after 9 years of constant pain I was sent to him and he told me to suck it up!!! Poor excuse for a Doctor, lazy

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

dr. fedoruk saw me for pain management, i was desperate and he saw me the next day after 10 years of pelvic pain due to endometriosis with a 4 month wait for referrals. what a nice guy! teddy bear of a guy. he treated my pain setiously and aggressively! butran patches and vaginal suppositories to numb the nerves and muscles i can take 3x a day if needed! complete god send 😇

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015