You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Curtis Fedoruk

flag | Submitted April 25, 2016

dr. fedoruk saw me for pain management, i was desperate and he saw me the next day after 10 years of pelvic pain due to endometriosis with a 4 month wait for referrals. what a nice guy! teddy bear of a guy. he treated my pain setiously and aggressively! butran patches and vaginal suppositories to numb the nerves and muscles i can take 3x a day if needed! complete god send 😇

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I went to the clinic because I can feel and see a chest infection coming on. His nurse and him 'examined' me if that's what you want to call it and right from the beginning they were not taking me seriously. I did a breathing test and failed (I do not smoke). Fedourik comes in and says, "Chicken soup." I ended up going to another clinic and got prescribed anti-biotics as well as a puffer. Upper respiratory infection. Quite possibly the laziest and worst doctor in the entire province of Ontario. I strongly suggest not seeing him, if I had the power, I would actually forbid it.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2013

Today was the last time I went to see Dr. Fedoruk with my son he doesent have a clue what he is doing.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2012

Waited 2 hours at the Tecumseh Urgent Care clinic with my 2 children with two of us having eye infections and all 3 with coughs/colds which we all had for over 2 weeks. I did not want any medicine for the coughs, just wanted him to check their lungs and perhaps take a peek in their ears. He only listened to the chest of one child...prescribed "chicken soup" and walked out of the room. When I said "excuse me but aren't you going to look at the other child" his reply was "Nope, don't need to" and he disappeared. He did not even bother to look at the eye infections at all, just prescribed drops. Very poor way to treat a patient. He was very rude and was only in the room about 10 seconds in all. I'm sure OHIP was billed for 3 full exams though!! Will not attend this clinic again for any reason.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

I went to the clinic because I had excruciating pain in my lower abdomen. He told me to lay down. And he immediately started to lift up my shirt. Usually doctors ask you to remove clothing if necessary. He said I had "abdominal wall pain" and I left with nothing other than that. The next week I went to my family doctor and found out I had cysts on my ovaries. This guy is a joke, he has no clue what he's talking about. And it's pretty bad when I can hear him talking with other patients 2 rooms down. So unprofessional. And so rude. Very unhappy with him. I don't step in the door if I see he is there.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

I am an RN myself and have had this MD in the ER, was extremely dissatisfied, did not lay a finger on me and documented otherwise. Also did not listen to me or my personal situation, which is rare, and did nothing but upset me and sent me home doing nothing. I had to be treated by another physician later that day for the problem that I went in with. The doctor who ended up helping me was on call in the same ER I came to find out, when I was there. I had actually asked Dr. Fedoruk to see if he could call him to explain my situation. I felt like with his years of experience he needs to go back to some basic skills of listening and assessment. He was stuck on textbook numbers with a patient who has a rare genetic disorder and was trying to explain that those numbers were not normal for me, he did not even think to look up the problem or call the specialist and check.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Went in on a Monday with wheezing chest and coughing after not being able to sleep more than an hour for more than 5 days. He never listened to my chest. He said "Unless it's strep, you don't get anything". Told me to take chicken noodle soup and honey..and I'm a diabetic! Overheard him talking to other patients which he also said "Take chicken noodle soup". He does not listen to his patients and does not care about them either! Do not waste your time with this doctor!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2011

This guy should be investigated for his poor attitude with patients and his less than thorough "examinations"...I think the last 3 or 4 comments were posted by him and/or his staff to save face

flag | Submitted December 31, 2010

Went to the Urgent Care Clinic for a sinus infection. Dr came in saying it was allergies without even looking at me. Didn't even introduce himself either so I had no idea who he was. Kept yelling at me it was allergies. Second opinion diagnosed with sinus infection. Very rude, very arrogant, very obnoxious to someone who is not well and not at all helpful. I'm sure he's nice to his regular patients that have been seeing him for years but I was horribly disappointed that this doctor was practising.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2010

Dr. Curtis Fedoruk's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "after 9 years of constant pain I was sent to him and he told me to suck it up!!! Poor excuse for a Doctor, lazy "

April 25, 2016
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "dr. fedoruk saw me for pain management, i was desperate and he saw me the next day after 10 years of pelvic pain due to endometriosis with a 4 month wait for re..."

June 30, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.perrimed.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "N8N0" to "N8X 3V2". Address has been updated from "None" to "None 2277 Howard Ave". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15192524174".

June 3, 2015