Ratings for Dr. John M. Hill

Dr. Hill likes your money but couldn't care less about your health concern. He personally is never there. Would not recommend him. The couple of times I did see him he was not very helpful at all.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2017

DO NOT PAY CASH!!! Appointments will disappear!! Told me I was a "new patient" after going there 6 months prior and taking cash as payment and would not schedule an appointment.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2017

Over the last year things have gone DOWN "HILL" with this office. No communication and be ready to wait on Hold for 15 minutes when you call.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2016

I been going to Dr.Hill for a few years . It seem like he has a large turn over in staff. Is the staff under paid. Most Doctors office have a glass window so you can't hear them conducting business , wondering if he didn't want to spend the extra money . It's a Mediterranean style building .. I agree with others he bitten off more then he can chew. Every time you call to make a appointment for Dr.Hill it's a month wait. It's seem like he is on vacation or working half days. Receiving phone calls to reschedule .

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

after trying to find a doctor I settled on Dr Hill. every time I've been there it seems like its new staff. No one knows what's going on. And Dr Hill himself I'm not sure if he knows what he's doing.the place is known as sports medicine I have other illnesses and I don't feel like they're being addressed properly. if you get a referral you better track it down yourself don't expect that office to do anything. the communication is horrible. And make sure you understand what kind of medication he's putting you on and what are the consequences of taking that medication. Ask a lot of questions if he changes the subject ask the question again until you are satisfied with the answer. I think he's looking for something other than being a doctor and that business is just getting caught up in the wake of what he's doing. the office feels like its out of control when you go in there no one seems to know what's going on it's very disturbing. then I finally called get my xray setup and I explained to him it was Dr Hills office. And it seems like Pharmacy an xray companies go o! now they understand. I wish someone told me about this before I started going there. I need to find a new doctor

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

I have been a patient of Dr. Hill for more than 10 years. He is very empathetic, and informative. He isn't a specialist, but he is very thorough and persistent in pursuing your medical needs. Unfortunately, he may have bitten off more than even he can chew. Since his move to a new facility he has made some staff changes that have not improved his overall practice. His office manager is incompetent, patronizing and rude. His "new" associate (Raj) lacks both the experience and the person concern for patients that are Dr. Hill's strengths. Lastly, his new election to the school board can't possibly make his accessability any better.

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

Why is he allowed to call himself "Sports Medicine" doctor? This is a title that other doctors earn through fellowship training and then board certification. Do your research people he is claiming a speciality he has not been trained in. Having only gone to a foreign medical school and then a not very competitive residency program, he probably could not get into a sports medicine fellowship program, but then he just puts on it on his sign and everyone believes him??? Ridiculous!!!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2015

I requested a phone call from Dr. Hill over a week ago so I could share my concerns and have not been contacted. I visited the office for a wellness visit and blood work in November so I could get annual HSA dollars from United Healthcare. I was never informed that their our office was different and a charge would result for this normally free wellness visit. My wife paid nothing for hers at her doctors office. I was suprised to get a bill later for the initial visit and the follow up to obtain lab results. Furthermore additional labs were ordered above and beyond the requested labs that United Healthcare requested and I did not understand that this was being done. This resulted in lab fees as well. Since I have a high deductuctible plan instead of a $400 HSA earning I'm netting $220 due to the charges I felt I received without proper disclosure from this office. I was very clear on the front end and would have gone elsewhere if they had been forthcoming with their intentions. I called the insurance company and they said to call for a re-bill as preventative. The billing person, who I later learned is also the office manager, refused to re-bill and was extremely rude to me on the phone and actually hung up on me. I have never been treated so poorly and will never go back! I will share my experience with everyone I know!

flag | Submitted December 21, 2014

Very personable physician who for the first time in my adult life acted like he cared about me and my health. It's nice to be able to ask questions without feeling pressured for time. I was made to feel like I am in charge of my health and he will encourage and assist me down that path.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2014

Great Doctor with a wonderful staff! Dr. Raj, Elizabeth the P.A. and Julie the N.P. are also great practitioners and very knowledgable. Best family practice in the area!!

Submitted February 24, 2014