Ratings for Dr. GM Lickrish

Dr. Lickrish had been my gynecologist for about 8 years. I did most of the research into what I needed (HRT) as I had suffered terribly from Menopause symptoms (no sleep for a year, etc.). I asked him to prescribe an estrogen cream and a natural progesterone to take with it, which he did. I saw him annually, and, over the last 4 years I had asked him for help or advice on how to ease off HRT as I am now over 67. He was very offhand, and more or less said I should just carry on if I felt OK. He also neglected to get tests done for pelvic ultrasound during the last 2 years. When I questioned him about it he said he thought it wasn't necessary. He has now retired, and a new gynecologist has taken over his practice. In the meanwhile, I have started to experience abnormal uterine bleeding, which turned out to be a thickening of the endometrium and also a polyp. This is quite scary for me. If I had received my regular tests it would have been discovered much earlier. I feel Dr. Lickrish did not care at all at the end of his career and I feel betrayed and angry at his carelessness.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2017

I seen Dr Lickrish like eons ago now. I was only in my teens then and he treated me for dispaysia. I found him to be very knowledgable, comforting and patient with me as I was scared. I would definitely go to him again.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2016

Dr Lickrish is very experienced and helpful. Have been going to him for many years!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2016

went to him for years without getting a definite answer to what i had, prescribing medications and creams without telling me the long term effects, which worsened my condition and had he been more concerned about it and referred me earlier to another college in Sunnybrook, i could have been saved from what i have today. its not a deadly disease but definitely a life altering issue that will never be fixed!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2016

Dr. Lickrish has been caring for the women of my immediate family since the 70's. He has saved both mine and my mothers' life a few times. He is the kindest, most knowledgeable male OBGYN I could dream of. Staff is always on point, very polite and accomodating. They are all like family to us.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr.Gordon Lichrish for over 30 years. What a blessing to have such a knowlegeable and caring doctor. Many times over the years he has found and treated me for different issues. Any question or concern that I had he would explain to me and ease my fears. His staff, Nancy and Rebecca not only are they knowledgeable in their work place, they are caring and compassionate to each and every person that comes to the office. The time will come when Dr. Lichrish will retire. He has set the bar so high on patient care' I don't believe a doctor that takes over his office will ever meet or exceed his standards for patient care. I thank you Dr. Lichrish, Nancy and Rebecca for all that you have done. God bless.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2016

Wonderful Doctor, wonderful man! Dr. Lickrish is my most favorite doctor! I was under his care for 19 yrs for follow-ups after my surgery He took his time with me, explained everything in detail then saved my life. I would highly recommend anyone to be a patient and have their issues dealt with by one o the best! His beautiful energy puts you at complete ease as well:))

flag | Submitted April 28, 2016

Wonderful doctor and staff!! I believe his knowledge and care saved my life.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

He is an amazing and very knowledgeable doctor. I feel like i am in very good hands under his care.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

He was out the door when I had to chase him into the hallway , was a 123 exam , very disappointed after coming over 60 miles to see him , and no results .

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015