You may also like

Rate Dr. Barry Miller

Dr. Barry Miller's Ratings

Very exceptional doctor with wonderful sensitivity, understanding and wisdom. Deals with very difficult medical problems for which there are never obvious answers. Has a fine reputation and deserves it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2906632].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

Hey doctor miller I apologize for my comets earlier I was upset and should not have said what I said. It was a knee jerk decision but in retrospect your treatment of methadone has been the best I've ever received. Now that I am in Bc I definitely see that. I hope this isn't too late for my apology. You are a hard working man with a demanding job and I should have been more aware of tbat.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892570].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

Thinks he is GOD. Takes people off medications without their consent. Im in so much pain and their office will not answer. I have been trying to get through all week I'm going into convulsions over a doctor not agreeing with my decision to move. Dr, you DISGUST ME.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2892437].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2015

Just another doctor playing "God". If he doesn't agree with your personal choices then he will be very angry and vindictive. He dropped my dose down from 85 to 60 and said it was an "accident" That is not only cruel it's illegal. I switched.. It's only a matter of time before you will too... Also, he makes you wait 3 hours every time. Sorry doctor, you aren't worth that much of my hard earned time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2891136].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

I trusted doctor miller and I thought he trusted me. He was always so eager to know what was going on in my personal life and even bent the rules for me several times. That was until I told him I was getting back together with my ex. He suddenly became very hostile and angry.. Then he told me to find another doctor to help me wit my ADHD that he had just diagnosed me with. I was left feeling used frustrated and mislead. Do yourself a favour, see a stable, sober, punctual FAIR doctor. Don't waste your time getting to a pivotal point in your recovery just to be turned away to start at square one.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2860854].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

he cares, he LISTENS, sometimes you have to wait because he gives time to you when you need it

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2838077].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2015

Excellent psychiatrist that takes time to get to know you before prescribing anything. Punctuality is a definite problem with waits of 1hr+ each time. He is sought after and very busy in this region of under coverage of psychiatrists.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2818091].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 26, 2015

Dr. Miller is an outstanding psychiatrist in all manners. Exceptionally knowledgeable, compassionate to a fault and always willing to provide his pts. with insight. I've been seeing him for just shy of a decade now and we have a professional relationship that's unmatched. He can always be counted on in times of crisis, and his prescribing practices and practice in general is ethical and professional. Some may say that he has an ego, but that's not actually the case. I'll admit that he's confident, but certainly not narcissistic. He has incredible stories and has lived a fascinating life and he weaves these aspects into his psychotherapy in order to help the patient's insight. As a fledgeling helping professional myself, I've seen the "other side of the fence" with regards to psychiatrists and can say that he really is the best. Oh and he loves motorcycles. Any man that loves Triumphs is on the level in my books.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2816653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 24, 2015

Dr. Miller takes as much time as necessary with his patients therefore I do not mind waiting for my turn. One of the few that does talk therapy in addition to keeping patients on lowest dose of medication to treat illness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2810525].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

I could not ask for a better doctor. I feel that Dr Miller and I have a connection on my illness. I have been seeing him for over 9 years now and he is amazing,

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2804460].votes_count ]]