You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Barry Miller

He's quite simply the best. He really cares and he's brilliant.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

This doctor has nearly killed a friend of mine with a deadly combination of 9 drugs with 5 major interactions!!! She's completely incapacitated and has both suicidal and homicidal ideation thanks to this arsehole's fine work! If you wanted to kill her, you should have used a GUN! I hope you burn for this, you murderer!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2015

I have panic attacks he won't give me anti anxiety medication he said to me you need anti depressant I'm not depressed I'm out going person but once in a while my attacks get bad he doesn't care and he told me to find a new doctor

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

Dr. Miller is the best Psychiatrist in Essex County and probably in all of Ontario. He is a very busy doctor and although I may have to wait for my appointment it is fine with me because I know he is being thorough and very caring. He has helped me in so many ways, and cares about how I feel and in helping me to maintain a good life in dealing with my illness. If you do as he states, after all he is the doctor, and the best, then he will give you all the time and help. If you seem not to care and do not follow instructions then how is he going to help you. Honesty is best, don't lie he can see right through you. Know that if you want the help the be honest with him, and follow his instructions with your meds. Remember he is very bust as is his staff, so be patient knowing he will give you the best of who he is, his knowledge is amazing, his intuition beyond description. Before I had Dr. Miller I was a mess, medications weren't working, nothing was helping me, until Dr. Miller. He helped me to get on the right medications, which took over a year, but mental illness is difficult to treat, but he works with you, and eventually the right medications are found. It saddens me when I read that people are trashing him, it makes me think you aren't following his directions, and maybe you are just not willing to accept Doctor Miller for who he is. If you stop fighting him you will find him to be amazing. If you are not going to listen to Dr. Miller, and get angry because he is saying what you want him to then don't waste his time, he is too busy to work with someone who won't work with him. If you want a amazing psychiatrist then Dr. Miller is for you, he has much experience, wisdom, knowledge and understanding, and with all that he is sensitive and caring for you as a whole. He is the best!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2015

Very exceptional doctor with wonderful sensitivity, understanding and wisdom. Deals with very difficult medical problems for which there are never obvious answers. Has a fine reputation and deserves it.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

Hey doctor miller I apologize for my comets earlier I was upset and should not have said what I said. It was a knee jerk decision but in retrospect your treatment of methadone has been the best I've ever received. Now that I am in Bc I definitely see that. I hope this isn't too late for my apology. You are a hard working man with a demanding job and I should have been more aware of tbat.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2015

Thinks he is GOD. Takes people off medications without their consent. Im in so much pain and their office will not answer. I have been trying to get through all week I'm going into convulsions over a doctor not agreeing with my decision to move. Dr, you DISGUST ME.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

Just another doctor playing "God". If he doesn't agree with your personal choices then he will be very angry and vindictive. He dropped my dose down from 85 to 60 and said it was an "accident" That is not only cruel it's illegal. I switched.. It's only a matter of time before you will too... Also, he makes you wait 3 hours every time. Sorry doctor, you aren't worth that much of my hard earned time.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

I trusted doctor miller and I thought he trusted me. He was always so eager to know what was going on in my personal life and even bent the rules for me several times. That was until I told him I was getting back together with my ex. He suddenly became very hostile and angry.. Then he told me to find another doctor to help me wit my ADHD that he had just diagnosed me with. I was left feeling used frustrated and mislead. Do yourself a favour, see a stable, sober, punctual FAIR doctor. Don't waste your time getting to a pivotal point in your recovery just to be turned away to start at square one.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2015

Dr. Barry Miller's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He's quite simply the best. He really cares and he's brilliant. "

March 15, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "This doctor has nearly killed a friend of mine with a deadly combination of 9 drugs with 5 major interactions!!! She's completely incapacitated and has both su..."

December 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I have panic attacks he won't give me anti anxiety medication he said to me you need anti depressant I'm not depressed I'm out going person but once in a while ..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amen! I totally agree with the rating from Sept 15 2015! Couldn't have said it better myself"

September 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller is the best Psychiatrist in Essex County and probably in all of Ontario. He is a very busy doctor and although I may have to wait for my appointment ..."

September 15, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very exceptional doctor with wonderful sensitivity, understanding and wisdom. Deals with very difficult medical problems for which there are never obvious answ..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "Hey doctor miller I apologize for my comets earlier I was upset and should not have said what I said. It was a knee jerk decision but in retrospect your treatm..."

August 12, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Thinks he is GOD. Takes people off medications without their consent. Im in so much pain and their office will not answer. I have been trying to get through all..."

August 11, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Just another doctor playing "God". If he doesn't agree with your personal choices then he will be very angry and vindictive. He dropped my dose down from 85 to ..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I trusted doctor miller and I thought he trusted me. He was always so eager to know what was going on in my personal life and even bent the rules for me several..."

July 9, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "he cares, he LISTENS, sometimes you have to wait because he gives time to you when you need it"

June 15, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "None" to "http://www.orthopedicspecialistsofnewjersey.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "N8N0" to "07011". Address has been updated from "None" to "1450 Main Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19733408500".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Excellent psychiatrist that takes time to get to know you before prescribing anything. Punctuality is a definite problem with waits of 1hr+ each time. He is s..."

May 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller is an outstanding psychiatrist in all manners. Exceptionally knowledgeable, compassionate to a fault and always willing to provide his pts. with insi..."

May 24, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller takes as much time as necessary with his patients therefore I do not mind waiting for my turn. One of the few that does talk therapy in addition to ..."

May 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I could not ask for a better doctor. I feel that Dr Miller and I have a connection on my illness. I have been seeing him for over 9 years now and he is amazin..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller is truly amazing! He cares, he is genuine and brilliant. He listens and he is compassionate. Best doc ever!"

April 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller is a truly amazing doctor and a man with great generosity of spirit. He gives his patients the full extent of his skill and knowledge tirelessly. I..."

March 18, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Miller is the worst- at least 2 1/2 hour wait every time. His receptionist has no personality and not helpful at all. She will say you are next to see ..."

February 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Miller is the best. I went through so many psychiatrists but he is the only one who cares. Wonderful and the best doctor ever!!!!!!"

February 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller is. Great doctor. Really cares! Shows great bedside manner. I've been to a few doctors but this man really cares for his patients. You are great Dr. ..."

December 31, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller is the best psych doctor by far. I've seen 5 and he is the only one who makes time to listen to you and actually listens. He can tell by looking at m..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Miller is overly dedicated to his patients, he is the only doctor to LISTEN and give all his life to helping others, He needs to spend time on his own fam..."

September 25, 2014