Ratings for Dr. Christine Botchway

Horrible... she offered teeth whitening knowing I had sensitive teeth... she's pushy and my teeth are worse now than before seeing her.... if you want a real life nightmare you will see for your self the outcome of dr botchway... the name speaks for itself...

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

My rating of Dr. Botchway, When I first met Dr. Botchway, I was very very lucky. I had been having trouble finding a dentist that I was comfortable with as I was a very anxious patient, but after meeting Dr. Botchway I have completely changed my life. I was able to get and still get necessary work done and was able to fix my teeth problems and get dentures that I desperately needed. She is a very gentle, and caring dentist. I think her work is excellent. Dr. Botchway is a very good dentist, I would recommend her to everyone. I have a cd of hers that has helped me to relax and be more peaceful and calm, especially at appointments and events that I find stressful. Anyway, I think Dr. Botchway is a very respectful and caring dentist. I am very happy that I have met her as she as changed my life forever. Maureen Laviolette

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr Botchway has been my dentist for many years. Any one who has net her knows she is an exceptional person. She is genuine gentle and kind. Every one who has ever been afraid of the dentist looses that fear when they meet her. I had two root canals done by Dr Botchway 8 years ago. It was a wonderful and painless appointment. I forgot it was a root canal as she chatted and worked gently. H er staff are also very respectful and polite. I also have to say that in sharp contrast to what was mentioned previously, Dr Botchway has always had direct billing to assist her patients. A lot of dentists do not direct bill but Dr Botchway has ALWAYS direct billed. It is somewhat strange that it was suggested that she does not or did not. She always has. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr Botchway. She is an exceptional dentist and an exceptional person

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I have been going to this dentist for 8 years. She has done 2 root canals for me and it was one of the best dental experiences I have had. She has always done direct billing for me which makes payment very convenient. Her clinic is comfortable and the staff are friendly and professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good dentist.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I went to her a few times till she did my root canal. Worst experience. First they don't do direct billing so I had to pay the 1200 upfront and second I was still feeling pain after the root canal. I went to another dentist to only find out she didn't do my root canal properly and so I had to get another root canal on the same tooth. Now I'm still experiencing pain and have to get dental surgery because Dr. Botchway put the root canal material to far down in my gums that it rubs against my bone so I have to get surgery on my mouth to get it out. 4 people I know went to her and she messed up all there teeth. I do not recommend this dentist to anyone .

Submitted December 21, 2014

Thought she was a good dentist, until I went to another dentist and found out what a horrible job she had done on my teeth, and my children's teeth! Fillings fell off, and she never gets the bite right so you're left with sharp edges on your teeth. Not good!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Christine Botchway has been our family dentist for the past six years (family of 5). She is friendly, caring, prompt, easy to talk to, and has great front office staff. She has made going to the dentist so easy for me and the rest of the family. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Dr. Botchway is very professional in her work. I have been a patient for 5+ years and would recommend her to people seeking a Dentist. Her staff are very polite and well organized. She is excellent at her work.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

Was very satisfied with service provided. Very comfortable environment and efficient staff

flag | Submitted November 10, 2013

I use to bring my son to dr botchway for a couple years, until I let her do work on me..... the way she uses the freezing is painful and long..... she did fillings on my teeth and they popped out after only a couple days.... the waiting time is always a long waiting time.... I wouldn't recommend her.......

flag | Submitted October 22, 2013