Ratings for Dr. Christine Botchway

Dr. Botchway has been my Dentist for 13 years. She is always friendly, reminds of appointments and is very professional in all she does. I highly recommend Dr. Botchway as tour family Dentist.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

I have been with Dr. Christine Botchway for about a year. Anytime I go there for an appointment the way she treats me is awesome. She always reminds me of any appointment by sending me an emails. Whenever I go there she gives me perfect treatment. She is friendly ,hard working, dedicated and qualified dentist. I really love her service and I am ready to recommend her to all my friends and loved ones. Oh Doctor your a professional and you have no size and I encourage you to do the same to anyone who comes to your aid. God bless you.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

She is so friendly and so kinds. She is great with kids. She encourages her patients to ensure good dental hygiene. She is also very accommodating and hardworking.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

Very professional, humble and will treat you like her family. She did an excellent job to all my dental treatments including my family. I love this dentist!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2017

My rating of Dr. Botchway, When I first met Dr. Botchway, I was very very lucky. I had been having trouble finding a dentist that I was comfortable with as I was a very anxious patient, but after meeting Dr. Botchway I have completely changed my life. I was able to get and still get necessary work done and was able to fix my teeth problems and get dentures that I desperately needed. She is a very gentle, and caring dentist. I think her work is excellent. Dr. Botchway is a very good dentist, I would recommend her to everyone. I have a cd of hers that has helped me to relax and be more peaceful and calm, especially at appointments and events that I find stressful. Anyway, I think Dr. Botchway is a very respectful and caring dentist. I am very happy that I have met her as she as changed my life forever. Maureen Laviolette

flag | Submitted July 6, 2015

Dr Botchway has been my dentist for many years. Any one who has net her knows she is an exceptional person. She is genuine gentle and kind. Every one who has ever been afraid of the dentist looses that fear when they meet her. I had two root canals done by Dr Botchway 8 years ago. It was a wonderful and painless appointment. I forgot it was a root canal as she chatted and worked gently. H er staff are also very respectful and polite. I also have to say that in sharp contrast to what was mentioned previously, Dr Botchway has always had direct billing to assist her patients. A lot of dentists do not direct bill but Dr Botchway has ALWAYS direct billed. It is somewhat strange that it was suggested that she does not or did not. She always has. I wholeheartedly recommend Dr Botchway. She is an exceptional dentist and an exceptional person

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I have been going to this dentist for 8 years. She has done 2 root canals for me and it was one of the best dental experiences I have had. She has always done direct billing for me which makes payment very convenient. Her clinic is comfortable and the staff are friendly and professional. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a good dentist.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

I went to her a few times till she did my root canal. Worst experience. First they don't do direct billing so I had to pay the 1200 upfront and second I was still feeling pain after the root canal. I went to another dentist to only find out she didn't do my root canal properly and so I had to get another root canal on the same tooth. Now I'm still experiencing pain and have to get dental surgery because Dr. Botchway put the root canal material to far down in my gums that it rubs against my bone so I have to get surgery on my mouth to get it out. 4 people I know went to her and she messed up all there teeth. I do not recommend this dentist to anyone .

Submitted December 21, 2014

Thought she was a good dentist, until I went to another dentist and found out what a horrible job she had done on my teeth, and my children's teeth! Fillings fell off, and she never gets the bite right so you're left with sharp edges on your teeth. Not good!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Christine Botchway has been our family dentist for the past six years (family of 5). She is friendly, caring, prompt, easy to talk to, and has great front office staff. She has made going to the dentist so easy for me and the rest of the family. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013