Ratings for Dr. Michael Geoghegan

This man is the most amazing G.P I have ever met. I met him several years ago and my Diabetes was completely out of control. He is intelligent and extremely knowledgable. I am very luck to have him as a family Dr. I do not know where I would be without him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2017

I think he is a great doctor he has helped me alot

flag | Submitted May 31, 2017

Great doc, very knowledgeable, helpful and professional. no nonsense straight to the point

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016

Very helpful and patient Doc . Sound knowledge and goes out of his way to provide great care

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

This Doctor is now working in the Foothills Hospital and we are finding him very hard to deal with. He comes across as very arrogant and will not take suggestions. Time for this one to retire I think.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2014

Dr. G has been my doc for over 20 years. I will miss hime a great deal when he retires in July. He is a good man who really cares for his patients (even when they drive him nuts)... Has always been there for me and all I know who go to him. He is like a friend and I will be lost without him. How do you adapt to a new doctor? I wish him a wonderful life in his new world.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2012

He is my doctor for over 20 years now and I am very fortunate to have him as our Family doctor. He is very knowledgeable and very caring to his patient. if it weren't for him we don't even know if my husband still alive until now. I can't thank him enough for saving his life. He is the kind of doctor that are hard to find. He is excellent!!!

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

We have had the pleasure of 25+ yrs with him. He is simply the best!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

he was the only doctor who actually listened to me when i was depressed he sat next to me while i cried and i didnt feel stupid

flag | Submitted September 15, 2010