You may also like

I am a retired man with advanced uncontrolled diabetes. I am a Medicare patient, but this did not make any difference to Dr. Thomas, he agreed to see me anyways. Despite my being late for my first appointment, the office staff were genuinely warm and friendly, putting me quickly at ease. Within a few moments, Dr. Thomas escorted me to an exam room, took X-rays, and thoroughly examined me while learning my personal and family medical history. He was extremely professional and demonstrated genuine concern for saving my feet from potential loss. Dr. Thomas is extremely knowledgeable and was quite candid about my responsibility as a patient to remain compliant and vigilant regarding my health. Dr. Thomas made me feel safe and confident in his ability to care for me. I had an open sore, diabetic ulceration, that was not healing. His treatment regimen healed me and truly saved my foot from amputation. I have been a patient for over five years and will see no other physician but him for both foot care and diabetic health issues. Dr. Thomas is that good. I recommend him to everyone with diabetic issues.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2015

Dr Thomas did hammer toe repair on me 5 weeks ago. When I went back today he released me from any more of his services due to non compliance. Tell me, who can stay in bed 24/7?

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

Dr Thomas performed a hammer toe deformity surgery on 4 toes. , He was kind, competent and genuinely seemed to care about my condition. He gave me a script for pain medication and they made me itch horribly. When I called the office I spoke directly to Dr Thomas, who wrote a script for a different pain killer.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

I found Dr. Thomas to be a "one size fits all" doctor. If you happen to fit, good for you, but if your treatment requires something beyond pricey orthotics and shots that do not work, you may want to look elsewhere for care. I would recommend seeing an orthopedist or physical therapist first if you have plantar fasciitis. They will recommend a more holistic approach and not try to jam you in to a care regimen that is formulaic at best.

Submitted March 24, 2015

Dr. Thomas and his staff are rude and arrogant, and not very competent. Dr. Thomas dispensed new orthotics to me which were set up with a /14" lift on the right leg in spite of me having told him my left leg was the short leg. He rudely insisted it was the right leg that was short in spite of me showing him 4 sets of orthotics from other doctors. He said they were all wrong. I went to another podiatrist and got a prescription for an Xray measurement of my leg length which showed that indeed the left leg is ~ 1/4" shorter than right leg. In a follow up visit to their office and in talking with their office manager, I explained that because of Dr. Thomas' arrogant, rude, and bullying manner, and because of the lack of confidence in his judgement, there was no way I could continue working with them on my new orthotics and just wanted to return them and get our $150 pre-payment back. The office manager said there was nothing she could do because I had signed a legal agreement that said they didn't have to accept a return of the orthotics for any reason. And, she continued to insist, in spite of my many challenges, that the original measurement they had done, showing my right leg was the one a 1/4" short, was correct. She concluded the conversation by saying we were at an impasse and there was no point in discussing it further. My experience was very consistent with the negative experiences that many other folks have reported.

Submitted October 7, 2014

I had questions about my bill & was unhappy about the results I was having and called the office. The person I spoke with said she would speak to the dr and get back to me. No one ever did, so I just waited until my scheduled appt. Explained my situation to the front desk girl and she was going to have someone speak to me. I was called into a tiny office by an older woman who shut the door and told me that if I did not pay my bill, I would not see the doctor. Told her I called about this and never heard back. She replied nastily "that person is no longer with us". Was picking up my prepaid for orthotics, so I paid the bill (which was a a large amount) I then was called in by the doctor and tried to tell him how I was treated by this woman and about my bill and he not so nicley said "I am the doctore I donot discuss bills, but do you think you can see me for free?? I could not believe the way that this office was treating me and told him that. He told me he has plenty of patients.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2012

I never write reviews but I feel compelled to write this one. I had my first appointment with Dr. Thomas on Friday and let me say, I was very impressed. Unlike other doctors, I was escorted to the waiting room within minutes. Dr. Thomas listened to my concerns and went over the procedure he was going to perform that day and went into detail a long term plan for my foot. He accepted my insurance and I made an appointment for my husband on the way out of the office (he's a runner and has ankle issues). I am thoroughly impressed with the care I was given and the professional demeanor of his staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Thomas to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Thomas was VERY helpful with extremely painful plantar fasciitis in both feet. His knowledge and expertise allowed me to be in a significantly less amount of pain in just 2 weeks. He also gave me a suggestion for an insert that would last over 10 years and informed me of the insurance help so I would be aware of (minimal) cost. He was very friendly and explained everything he was doing in regards to my feet. I will certainly recommend Dr. Thomas to others!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

On my first visit Dr. Thomas and his staff was very friendly and helpful. The following visits were very different and he was even defensive when I questioned his treatment plan for me. I found the boot I purchased from his office online for half the price he charged me. Then he charged me for a well visit just to pick up my orthotics. I understand that doctors have to make a living too, but I spent over $500 in three visits. I don't mind paying for good care, but in my opinion he is an average doctor with an above average ego. I still have the heel pain to prove it!

flag | Submitted May 16, 2012

Dr Thomas botched 2 surgeries on my broken heel. The 1st surgery failed because the screws came out. In the 2nd surgery he used the wrong size anchor. He had no idea how to heal the wound which was caused in part by his using a dated surgical procedure. He overcharged for a boot, $600 for a boot that I got at Duke for $150. To me he is overconfident and not as skilled as needed. I would NOT go to him for anything.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

Dr. Jeremy M. Thomas's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a retired man with advanced uncontrolled diabetes. I am a Medicare patient, but this did not make any difference to Dr. Thomas, he agreed to see me anyways..."

December 27, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "Dr Thomas did hammer toe repair on me 5 weeks ago. When I went back today he released me from any more of his services due to non compliance. Tell me, who can..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr Thomas performed a hammer toe deformity surgery on 4 toes. , He was kind, competent and genuinely seemed to care about my condition. He gave me a script fo..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Thomas to be a "one size fits all" doctor. If you happen to fit, good for you, but if your treatment requires something beyond pricey orthotics and..."

March 24, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Thomas and his staff are rude and arrogant, and not very competent. Dr. Thomas dispensed new orthotics to me which were set up with a /14" lift on the righ..."

October 7, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=949207'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.4

February 6, 2014

March 9, 2013
  • First Name changed from "Jeremy" to "Jeremy M."

April 8, 2012