Ratings for Dr. Scot G. Fechtel

I have found Dr. Fechtel to be one of the most knowledgable, compassionate and dedicated physicians I have met, and my health issues are longstanding and have been pretty serious at times. I would and do recommend him to anyone with neurological issues, including migraine sufferers. He will take truly good care of you, and you won't be just another chart to flip through in an overbooked day. His caliber of patient care is what ALL physicians should aspire to attain.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Facility is nice. Dr is also nice. Phone often busy. When I left a message, i generally had to call back two or times over the course of several days to get a reply.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Dr Fechtel is a doctor that actually listens and really cares about his patients. He is very thorough and doesn't rush his patients. My experience with this office was very rewarding. The office staff was very friendly and helpful. I consider Dr. Fechtel a godsend!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Office manager was horrendous. Tried repeatedly to overcharge me despite regularly providing proof. Finally contacted Better Business Bureau. Fechtel is very good but ignored my request to assist with stopping manager harrassment.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

I have seen Dr. Fechtel regularly for migraine and he has been great in helping me troubleshoot the problem. He listens, always asks if I have questions, and has a great personality and sense of humor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Scot G. Fechtel's Credentials

• OREGON HEALTH SCIENCES UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1993)

• BCBS Florida