Ratings for Dr. Michael Zemelman

DR.ZEMELMAN IS THE BEST DENTIST I'VE EVER SEEN. I'VE BEEN HIS PATIENT FOR 20 YEARS. 15 YEARS AGO WE MOVED TO NJ.,BUT DR ZEMELMAN IS MY AND ONLY DENTIST FOR NOW. HIS STUFF IS VERY FRIENDLY, THEY TREAT ME LIKE A GOOD FRIEND. I'VE BEEN SENDING TO HIS OFFICE A LOT OF PATIENTS AND NO ONE IS UNHAPPY. FEW PEOPLE WENT TO DIFFERENT DENTISTS BUT THEY ARE BACK TO DR. ZEMELMAN. I RECOMMEND DR.Z. TO ANYONE.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011

I needed two root canals when I went to Dr. Zemelman. I felt no pain - couldn't be happier with this experience. Best dentist I've had yet. Really appreciated the follow-up phone call as well.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Really friendly and kind staff. He made me very comfortable as I needed quite a lot of work done . Dr. Zemelman did an impecable job with the 3 implants, 6 porcelian laminates as well as a bridge. I am really happy with his work and rather reasonable price he quotes me. Have my entire family seeing him and friends after my experience. I would defintley recommend him to other people. Very happy!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2011

Stay away from this doctor. He charged my insurance thousands of dollars for work not done, since all he did was one filling. Then he insisted that i need a wisdom tooth removed but my cheek may become paralyzed if he does it since a nerve is running through the tooth. When i went for a second opinion i was told not to do it since the tooth does not bother me at all. His receptionist/assistant thinks she a know it all.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009