Ratings for Dr. Michael Zemelman

Dr. Zemelman is a one in a million Dentist. He is the most caring and patient Dentist in the entire New York City area. He is knowledgeable and skilled on Dentistry. His Battery Park staff - Tatiana and 'Lana are always pleasant and exceptionally accommodating. These are the best people to work with for dental care. JK

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

A dentist who is passionate about his profession - that's when you know you're in good hands. What I like most about Zemelman is that he does what's best for you not what is best for his pocket. I trust his judgement entirely. I've been through the quite the mill with dentists and I'm rather fortunate to find him. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Zemelman has been my dentist for the past 20 years and I have nothing but the highest compliments and praise for the work that he has done. The Dr. and his staff are always friendly and seem to genuinely care for a patient's well being. I've found that during various cleanings and other procedures that Dr. Zemelman was attentive which resulted in a painless and positive experience.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

Dr. Zemelman has been taking care of my family and I ever since I was a child. His professionalism, thoroughness, and care make him an unbelievable dentist. From simple check ups to more complicated procedures, Michael and his team always leave us in excellent dental shape. From regularly scheduled check-ups to late evening visits addressing emergencies, I would not trust my families dental needs to anybody else. I highly recommend Dr. Zemelman because the high level of personal care can not be beaten. http://www.michaelzemelman.com/

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr Zemelman for more than 12 years. Before that time, I neglected my teeth and they were unsightly. Dr Zemelman cured a gum infection and replaced my old metal filings with better cosmetic one. He replaced my front upper bridge work and crowned several of my teeth and provided the teeth whitening treatment. I am no longer ashamed to smile. Dr Zemelman was always friendly and the treatments were painless. I now have regular six monthly check ups and rarely have any issues with my teeth.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr. Zemelman is the most caring dentist I have ever met, attention to every detail. He is very knowledgeable on the latest technology and tools in the dental industry. Only the best for his patients from simple procedures like maintenance cleaning to complex dental procedures. The office is equipped with the best and most advanced dental equipments. I felt very comfortable during my procedures and confident of Dr. Zemelman's approach to my treatment.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2012

I've been coming to Dr. Zemelman's Brooklyn office for the past twenty years. I've mainly come for semi-yearly check-ups and to get fillings for cavities. While going to a dentist's office is usually not considered a pleasant experience I have had no problems with here. The staff is very helpful and pleasant. Also, the wait time when in the office is usually very short. I would highly recommend Dr. Zemelman to anyone looking for a dentist.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2011

I'VE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR MICHAEL ZEMELMAN EVER SINCE HE OPENED HIS OFFICE IN BATTERY PARK MORE THAN 20 YEARS AGO. IN HIS WORDS I WAS A "FULL MOUTH RECONSTRUCTION CASE". HE DID EVERYTHING FROM SUGERIES TO REDO AN OLD BAD ROOTCANAL TO WISDOM TOOTH EXTRACTIONS TO PORCLAIN VENEERS... HE GAVE ME A MILLION DOLAR SMILE. A YEAR AGO I WAS IN A CAR ACCIDENT WHERE I LOST SEVERAL FRONT TEETH. TODAY YOU WOULD'NT EVEN KNOW IT. AFTER HE DID SEVERL ROOTCANALS AND CROWNS AND SEVERAL IMPLANTS .....I HAVE MY MILLION DOLLAR SMILE AGAIN. THANKYOU DR ZEMELAMN.... YOU ARE THE BEST!!!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Michael Zemelman for 3 years. His exeptional care has made a world of differnce in terms of my dental health and my peace of mind. He has high expertise and caring approach. Dr. Zemelman has an outstanding staff who is always there to help you. Cleanings that I get are the best ever! My whole family now goes to Dr Zemelman. And we are so very lucky to have found him.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2011

I am a physician, and have been a patient of Dr Zemelman for the past five years. I’ve always had problems with my teeth, and had extensive work done by Dr Z – several fillings, root canals followed by crowns, and extractions followed by titanium implants. He is truly a man with the golden hands: painless, attentive and precise – absolutely top-notch. I also had extensive dealings with his assistants for dental cleanings (the latest just three days ago). He employs assistants who were dentists in Russia – so that one’s cleanings are performed by real dentists. His staff is attentive and very caring. Dr. Z has two offices: in Brooklyn and in Manhattan; almost all of my treatments were done in Manhattan. I have been going to dentists since childhood, and this is the best in my entire life. Very happy I met Dr. Zemelman!

flag | Submitted July 28, 2011