Ratings for Dr. Lewis M. Milrod

Excellent Dr.My daughter has been going to him for many years.Great bedside manner extremely knowledgeable and listens to problems and works incessantly with patient and care giver to resolve medical issues .He genuinely cares and wants the best for his patients.I would highly recommend Dr Milrod.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

This dr is terrible. Staff is very unfriendly, had to wait a while to see the dr. I dont see my son any better with the medication the dr gave him. I would not reccomend dr milrod.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2012

Dr. Milrod was excellent with my daughter. He was very knowledgable, very in-depth and extremely helpful with finding the cause. He was very polite, patient and personable with my 7 year old daughter. His office staff is excellent & very polite. I would highly recommend Dr. Milrod.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2011

I was very pleased with Dr. Milrod and his work with our daughter. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2010

I've taken my son to see Dr. Milrod for the past 2 years and Dr. Milrod is by far the BEST doctor we have ever seen. He is the only one to have finally gotten my son's meds right. He is very kind and patient with my son, which goes a long way. He spends time with me when I have questions. I completely trust Dr. Milrod and would never take my son to anyone else. We had a minimal wait in the office, his staff was helpful and tolerant. I've had to call in emergency situations a few times and I always get an immediate call right back with the answers I need. THANK YOU DR. MILROD!!!!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2010

My son was misdiagnosed by this doctor! We spent years with Milrod trying to find a cure for his seizures. When my son was hospitalized, his colleagues had to fill in because they did not know how to contact Milrod. They could not find Milrod to let him know my son's critical condition. At the hospital we met with the head of the Neurology Dept. who correctly diagnosed my son, prescribed effective medicines, and has successfully treated him ever since.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2010

I saw dr. milrod after my son had a febrile seizure- he was very down to earth and patience with the many questions my husband and i had. He made us feel comfortable and explained that seizures brought on by fever are very common. He was very knowledgeable and i would recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2009

Dr. Lewis M. Milrod's Credentials

• Harvard Medical School (Grad. 1985)