Ratings for Dr. Mudasiru A. Carew

Dr. Carew is the best doctor. Though his wait time may be long it is worth it. He gives everyone he sees his attention & listens to what you have to say. Each person whether you need 5 mins or 1 hour he will take care of all your needs. He is very knowledgable, friendly and caring. HE IS THE BEST

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Dr. Carew is probably one the fewest doctors left on this planet that actually takes the time to listen his patients. He guy actually cares!! The majority are very arrogant, all knowing and can careless about the patient yet alone what we have to say. I've been a patient of Dr. Carew for over 7 years and I've been pleased since. He makes me feel comfortable to ask questions and if I don't comprehend he doesn't mind explaining. I can truly say this is the first doctor that I feel cares about his patients. Keep it up Doc!!

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Attentive Doctor, very knowledgable, nice staff. Wait is long only because he takes his time to attend to patients. Glad I was referred to this doctor.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Excellent Doctor. The wait.is long but thatis only because he is thorough and takes his time. But when he gets to you he gives you that same time and attention. Old skool! I love that! Very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

I LOVE HIS STAFF THEY ARE VERY POLITE THEY MAKE YOU FEEL WELCOME DOCTOR IS VERY GREAT UNDERSTANDING LISTENS TO EVERYTHING BUT HIS WAIT TIME IS LONG BUT I UNDERSTAND WHY HE DOESN'T RUSH WITH HIS PATIENT I LIKE THAT BUT HIS NURSE PRACTITIONER IS VERY RUDE SHE LOOKS AT PEOPLE MEAN THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY ANOTHER THEN THAT IM VERY PLEASE WITH DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2014

Dr Carew is by far the best Dr that I have ever came in contact with. He knows his stuff. he is a very compassionate Dr. after a GI procedure, he called my phone to check on me. at his office the wait is long, but when he comes in your room for your visit, he will give you the same attention. Dr Carew exemplifies the pillars of standard of all Dr's. although Dr's have there own style of practice, he sets the tone of what a primary care MD should be:) I am pleased with his always courteous and pleasant staff. Mo Nifee re

flag | Submitted July 29, 2013

Doctor is helpful and know his stuff, but he is always late & his staff are incompetent. They are friendly but very incompetent and does not follow through. You always have to follow up with them for results.. He will not pick up the phone to say hey ur results suck or if its ok. I found out about my high cholesterol issue on my next checkup couple months later because i forgot to call and follow up. I will definitely be looking for a new PCP

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Carew is very knowledgeable, know his subject maatter, very concerned about his patient's well being. He gives a feeling of confidentiality and respect.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2011

Dr. Carew saved my life with his intervention when he met me at Memorial Hospital. I have since visited his office several times and I have nothing but praise for this doctor, who goes more than an extra mile to accommodate his patients. I highly recommend Dr. Carew and I consider myself lucky to have met him and to have him as my doctor. I feel like I am in good hands for the first time in quite some time. Thank you, Dr. Carew!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2011

GOOD DOCTOR HE TAKES HIS TIME WITH ALL HIS PATIENTS THATS WHY HE TAKES SO LONG BUT I THINK ITS WORTH THE WAIT THANKS DOCTOR IM WITH YOU FOR LIFE

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011

Dr. Mudasiru A. Carew's Credentials

• Southeastern College Of Osteo Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Chambers of Commerce