Ratings for Dr. Maurice A. Ferrante

have had this doctor for rover 15 years. He is very pleasant and really tries to help you. Very conscientious about his work and making sure all your test result are in. GREAT DOCTOR

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Best Dr I've ever had. He takes all the time I need and is very thorough.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2015

Dr. Ferrante is a very competent, respectful physician. He is up on the literature, thorough in his assessments and makes practical recommendations. He takes the time necessary with his patients - one does not feel rushed - to discuss treatment options, lifestyle issues and changes in status. Would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

Good Doctor and listen to pacients. Only doctor after years that cure my digestion problem.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2012

Went to see him with a few issues and after an hour and twenty minutes waiting, the first thing he said when he came in the room was I don't think we are going to discuss everything today, after a couple of minutes he checked a couple of things and stated typing, I told him I have something else to ask you and he told me, "NO" I don't have time I have to eat, I have to go to have lunch, I was chocked. He typed my diagnoses in the computer and didn't discuss anything with me and send me to a specialist. He does his job for money not for passion and he doesn't care about the well been of his patients. I don't recommend him at all.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

He is the worst internist I've ever come across. His staff changes like i change my underwear!! this place sucks!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2011

Drops patients like flies if you have an oversight outstanding balance as lower than $100

flag | Submitted February 18, 2011

This doctor missed all of the symptoms I had of cancer, repeatedly gave me meds and therapy to aleviate my symptoms. Never once, did he explore my blood work which indicated exactly what I came to find out I had. I diagnosed myself through search the web and he couldn't do that? Would not recommend...comes accross as a nice guy but doesn't know his stuff.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr. Maurice A. Ferrante's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Warren, NJ