Ratings for Dr. Stephanie V. MCNALLY

This is the first time in my life that I had a female doctor. Dr. McNally is simply wonderful. She made my delivery comfortable and worry free. I like the way that she sits and has a chat with me during my visits and when she calls me with results. She is full of energy and she will definitely make you smile even if it's your worst day. She is truly awesome!!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr. McNally is amazing! She was amazing throughout my pregnancy and she was beyond amazing and supportive during my delivery. She really has a great bedside manner and projects that she truly loves her job!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2014

Dr. McNally was wonderful. Great bedside manner and willing to answer any questions without rushing me. Diagnostic procedure was very comfortable.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Very helpful, always happy (makes you feel good). Recommended her to my friends.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011

Dr. Trenatacoste is so sweet and caring. Her bedside manner is wonderful, I wish more were as bubbly and helpful as her. She is funny and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2009

Dr. Stephanie V. MCNALLY's Credentials

• Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University (Grad. 2004)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal