Ratings for Dr. Parminder Sethi

Staff are very rude and never return phone calls. Not trustful at all and because of staff a big waste of time!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

I first met Dr. Sethi in 2011 after an emergency kidney stone event. I have been going to him ever since. He is an outstanding human being. His bedside manners are superb; he listens to you, he gives advice, he is patient and understanding and his voice and demeanor are very calm and calming. Plus, he knows his stuff, without a doubt. I just recently saw him last week and got a clean bill of health-vis-à-vis my kidney stones, I hugged him on the spot and thanked him. His urging me to eat well and drink lots of water may have paid off. To date I have lost 25 pounds at his gentle urging and I cannot thank him enough for that because I feel like a brand new person.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

I am a physician and had an outpatient prostate procedure performed by Dr. Sethi, who came highly recommended to me. My own experience bore this out. His practice and staff provided excellent care.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Sethi takes the time to fully explain the issue, provides options and is very thorough throughout the process. The staff is efficient and professional. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Excellant Medical Doctor. Knowledgable, courteous and very nice person. My surgery went far better than I excepted. Thank you Dr. Sethi.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2014

I have interacted with Dr. Sethi over the last three months. Over that time period I have made several office visits and had "minor" surgery performed. His staff has always been very helpful. They have been courteous and provided useful information on how to proceed. Dr. Sethi has been professional and generous with his time to be sure that I understand his diagnoses, treatment plans, results and recommendations. I feel comfortable with recommending him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2013

Dr Sethi is an excellent Urologist, visited me in hospital, to surgery, stopped bleeding tumor, tissue sample, diagnosed. Has excellent bedside manners, sincere, sympathetic to needs. Excellent follow up, would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2013

Dr. Sethi is extremely knowledge about my medical problem. I feel very fortunate to have him as my Urologist. His staff is very polite and makes me feel very comfortable while in his office.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2013

Dr. Sethi gave a generous amount of time listening to my concerns and symptoms before my physical exam. He did not repeat tests that had been recently completed by another Dr. He gave me a clear course of action to manage my female bladder problem and also explained very helpful non-medicated exercises and psychological methods. My experience with Dr. Sethi was above my expectations and I highly recommend him and his efficient staff.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Perminder Sethi, at Pacific Urology, by my family doctor to investigate a diagnosis related to urology. Dr. Sethi conducted relevant diagnosis with due diligence and patiently answered all questions. He recently completed a successful exploratory laparotomy operation. Dr. Sethi was very considerate, responsive, and kept me well-informed before and after the operation. The Pacific Urology office staff were efficient and knowedgeable. I have no hesitation in recommending Dr. Sethi and Pacific Urology for relevant diagnosis and procedures. Anita Gupta October 27, 2011

flag | Submitted October 27, 2011

Dr. Parminder Sethi's Credentials

• Christian Med Coll, Punjab Univ, Ludhiana, Punjab, India (Grad. 1979)

AARP