Ratings for Dr. John W. Bremyer

Dr Bremyer is amazing! He did a bunion removal on my foot. Surgery went as planned and the recovery was as anticipated. He is very knowledgable and available at any time. Thankfully I did not have any issues with the surgery or recovery but I know that he would have done whatever was needed to insure a positive outcome. I highly recommend Dr Bremyer!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

I was referred to Dr. Bremyer from my internist after I returned from Florida, after a winter of two failed surgery(s). He explained the needed surgery and preformed it. great outcome

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

Dr. Breymer operated on my left foot in order to move a muscle to the correct place. He neglected to do a simple procedure during the surgery and because of this my ankle started to collapse and my foot became deformed. When I pointed out the problems I was having, he blew me off and said it nothing to do with the surgery. I finally went to another doctor, who was very upset by what had happened to my foot. I had to wear a brace until I could have foot and ankle reconstruction, which was extremely painful, time consuming, and costly.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2009

Dr. John W. Bremyer's Credentials

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Hospitals in Tiffin, OH